The Huge American Family | Part 1

A/N: Ever since my secrets in a page book, I've been thinking of this idea!

Details: The Axis & Allies come together to babysit 63 personified teens & kids because their fathers are...

So damn tired of life. They just needed a break, so here it is!

(IF your going to argue that personified countries make no sense, please FUCK OFF and leave me be. My story, My plot.)

><><><><><

At the world meeting, America seemed very... sleepy. Everyone noticed this, but just before England could say something, America's phone went off.

"I gotta take this." America said bluntly as he went out of the room.

England and Canada went up to the door to eavesdrop.

"Sweetie, are you sure you can't find another bakery?"

"I know, Stirling's birthday is important but-"

"Please let me just finish the world meeting, okay?"

"Bye Lea, I love you too!"

And the door opened, leaving France and England on the floor from the impact.

America realized why they were there and asked with a deadly glare,

"Were you eavesdropping on me...?"

"Yeah- But that's not the point! You seem so tired and sleepy we wanted to know whats going on!" England protested, and France agreed.

America sighed.

"My kids. Stirling's birthday is next week and Liberty's having her first prom and-" He was interrupted by a VERY shocked France.

"Hold up! Hold up! KIDS?! PROM?! BIRTHDAY?! What the fuck happened to you?!"

America's eyes widened at the sudden realization that he did NOT tell the others about him.

"Ehehe... Seems like I forgot to tell you that... I have a female reproduction system so this is how my 50 kids were born...Ehehehe-" He stopped talking when he met the deadly dark aura of England & France.

England's aura seemed forced, but oh well.

"How could you not tell us..." England started.

"Such an important factor like this..." France finished.

"CANADA HAS KIDS TOO!" America said to drive the attention away from him.

And that was the first moment, EVER, that Canada swore.

"Fuck." Canada said before running out the other door with his bear.

China, who was DEFINITELY annoyed with the Westerns, raised his voice and said,

"How 'bout you take a break? We, the Axis & Allied will babysit your kids, including Canada's."

"WHAT?!" The room broke out into noise and chaos.

Protest, protest, protest, protest.

Finally, after what seemed like a decade of fighting, they settled down and France spoke for them.

"Fine. We will. So you & Canada can have a break. No refusal allowed in this deal."

"OH, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" America said relieved.

><><><><><

The next day, Italy, Japan, Germany, France, England, Russia, Spain, South Italy, Hungary, Lichtenstein, Switzerland & Seychelles were at America's main house were his 50 kids lived.