chapter2

Hi I didn't get any comments of me continuing but I had this already made and I thought wth.

________________________________________________________________________

Emily's P.O.V

After I feel asleep I woke up in my bed. I didn't know if it was a dream ,or real. I got up and went up to my window and peeked out to see if he was there. He wasn't. I'm acting so paranoid it was probably a dream because I'm in my p.js and there's no way he got me dressed. 

I noticed is was Saturday and so I decided to stay home in my p.js all day. I walked down stairs and stopped to the smell the pancakes. I LOVE PANCAKES!! I ran into the kitchen where there where pancakes siting on the counter. I grabbed a plate and went back to my room were I sat down on my bed and ate every bit of it.

"Were where you yesterday!?!" a voice yelled from my door. I looked up from my empty plate to see my step mom at the door in rage. She wasn't the best mother but she gave me my own room at least.

"What do you mean mom, I was at ...." But if it wasn't a dream then that means I was really in the forest with the boy. Wait a minuet! He got me dressed too!?

Suddenly she came up to me and slapped me in the face. "I payed good money for you to go to school and you think you get to chose if you can go or not!!" she screamed. Suddenly someone bursted through the window and swung a axe... no, he swung hatchets at her. Blood splattered all over the place as he struck her head multiple times over and over again. At the walls, on the floor and all over me. I was terrified but in a way happy. I slowly stud up and walked over to the body which by now the head was completely mush, and I couldn't help but smile at it.