Death Gripped (Kenny x Reader - Smutty)

Requested by oliverkirklandsmalib. I had fun with this, and I hope you do, too.

Being a waitress at Hooters was not exactly where (Name) had expected to be when she was in college. But, it was better than being a stripper or a prostitute. But, she still felt the same way she would have if she did choose one of those professions.

(Name), due mostly to her upbringing, believed that she should save her body for the man that she loved. This was the main reason that she chose Hooters. She would only have to flaunt her body around instead of letting different men use it for money.

She would be getting paid to just exist, basically. They wouldn't have hired her if she didn't have the look that they were looking for. (Name) was very well-endowed, especially in the boob department.

"Welcome to Hooters~!"

(Name) blinked her thoughts away as she heard one of the girls welcome the next customers. She peeked over her shoulder and saw that the young men that had entered were from some of her classes at South Park College. Her eyes widened in a slight panic, hoping that they wouldn't recognize her.

But, of course, she would have no such luck. "Hey, (Name), can you take those new customers, please? I have to get going." Dalia begged, holding the other girl's wrists. "Please? I have a kid at home to put to bed."

"Sure! Whatever. I'll do it." (Name) caved quickly. Dalia hugged her and then ran out the back door.

The distressed girl groaned softly under her breath and prepared herself for any jeers and snide comments that might be made. She walked over to the table, swishing her hips, and pulled her notepad out of the little pocket on her booty shorts. "What can I get you, boys?"

Stan, Kenny, Cartman, Craig, and Butters all stared at her in shock. Stan turned his head away, hoping to hide the blush on his face. Kenny and Craig shared a look before grinning perversely at (Name). Cartman's face was red, but from trying to contain his laughter. Sweet, innocent Butters just smiled kindly at her.

(Name) put her hand on her hip and tapped her foot impatiently, making her chest bounce a bit. "Well? Are you gonna order something?"

"Can I order you? You look pretty damn tasty~." Kenny winked at her, making her pout with a blush on her face. She turned her gaze away from him and attended to the other men at the table.

"Can I get anything for you all?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

(Name)'s eye twitched angrily as Cartman's laughter echoed throughout the establishment. But, because she wanted to keep her job, she remained quiet while he continued to laugh at her. "You look ridiculous!"

"Oh, shut up, Cartman, she looks fine," Stan said, attempting to defend her.

Kenny chimed in, smirking, "Yes, she does~."

"Can I! Get you guys anything? Maybe something to drink?" (Name) asked sharply, almost beyond caring if she lost her job or not.

"Water, please," Butters said softly.

"Sprite," Craig ordered.

The rest of the guys ordered Mountain Dew. (Name) quickly wrote down the orders and turned on her heel. "I'll be back soon to get your food orders." She informed them before stomping lightly away.

Kenny bit his lip as he watched her butt bounce with each step. He chuckled to himself as he turned to his friends. "How much you guys wanna bet I won't give her a Death Grip?"

"A Death Grip?" Butters asked curiously. Craig put his hand on the blonde's shoulder and shook his head at him, which only made the boy more curious.