11 - Part two

A/N: The beginning is a lil sad oops sorry y'all ❤️

Y/N's POV:

"Okay so what about this?" I ponder dubiously, Jean shorts and a crop top? Is that too much or too little? Fuck, how could a girl work with such little amount of information. Hmm I wonder what Lauren is wearing... I wonder what she's doing... Y/N snap out of it! My conscious fires angrily, she's looking back at me disappointedly as she waggers her perfectly manicured finger dismissively. You're not allowed to scrutinise about her so much. I'd be damned if I could snap out of my procrastination about Lauren... That woman has some type of effect on me that reads beyond the cliché adrenaline of love;

God don't be stupid it's not love, just... excitement.

"How about you shut the fuck up and choose already." Ana, -My roommate counters bluntly, her long frame sprawled on her bed simultaneously she flicks through the one of many magazines she buys on a daily, Chloe though scowls annoyingly before her attention is intimately on me. "I think them shorts look good on you, plus they make your ass pop so Lauren will have something juicy to stare at the whole night."

Before I take account in replying, Ana's southern voice is window shuttering when she squeals, "Oh my God Theo James is such a God! Yes daddy perform BDSM on me fuck!"

My eyebrows crease confusedly and without even looking at Chloe I know for a fact she is either scowling once more or mirroring my exact mien. Pretending I didn't acknowledge the blunt girls outburst I face Chloe, my gaze desperate for help. "Yes Y/N wear that boo."

Sighing exasperated and worn out from the constant tossing around and changing, I slump down on the comfortable mattress next to Chloe's raised eyebrows and knowing grin. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Well you're going on a date with the one and only Lauren Jauregui. Every girls dream. Hell even my dream and I'm straight as fuck."

"Yeah okay Jan." Ana chimes in, the distant flicking of her magazine ripping at my ears. Just like your panties tonight. My inner Aphrodite muses, a firm smirk tugging at her lips as her foot taps expectantly. Jesus Y/N get it together what's wrong with you! My conscious reasons rationally.

"Whatever Anastasia, carry on mindlessly reading through that teenage magazine of yours."

"Excuse you whore, but atleast I don't gain crushes every two seconds! I see the way you're clutching onto the new guy, leaving no man for us!"

"Bitch shut your dumbass up-

Their bickering quickly starts fading away becoming distant somewhere in the mist of my mind, my eyes soon wander off towards the cream coloured wall ahead, and my mind... Dear Lord My mind saunters off towards a particular green eyed woman, the one that is very rapidly caging herself in my heart. Mindlessly refusing to leave my mind, she doesn't know herself what her two green laser beams do to my insides every time she looks at me, every time her soft fingertips touch my skin, or when her lips enclose around my very own skin. I don't understand how someone so mesmerising chose me out of the millions of girls and guys that are a hot puddle down at her feet. Why me? Maybe because she wants to have fun until she finds out about what you have and runs for the mountains. My conscious stares at me disapprovingly, shaking her head as she folds her arms firmly below her chest. No, no Lauren likes me for real I know it.

"Yo!" Two fingers click Infront of me, ensuing a mild jump from my body; "You're in love land already?!"

"No I'm just... Thinking."

She sighs, somewhere in that breather I register something apologetic. I don't know why, she has nothing to be repentant for, maybe she just feels pity for you... "Were you thinking about your... condition?"