Chapter 1

There Nick was standing there standing waiting for the Princess of Zuiba, Ashley. They had been best friends for years, they had met when they were both children. Ashley was tought how to heal people and Nick was tought how to defeat them using powerful fire magic. He had already gotten to teir 2 fire magic.

Then there was Isabella, she was Ashley's other handler, she was equiped with a mighty steel axe. Ashley had met her well she snuck out of the castle to see the world, Ashley had always wanted to travel all she knew was what was inside of the castle walls. The only reason she had gotten out was because of the new way starting. The Roleson Empire was growing very quickly conquoring many kingdoms.

Nick waited for Ashley and then he heared a scream. It was not from Ashley nor Isabella. It sounded as if it was a young girl. Nick knew he souldn't have left his post but what if he was needed, he wasn't just going to let an inocent girl get hurt. Nick ran though the forset trying to make sure the girl was okay. He had reached a tree bigger then the rest there was a clearing beond that, he had seen a small girl, but shookingly there Ashley and Isabella where, waiting to fight.

Isabella jumped into action with her axe hitting one of the few soldiers, Nick was not to far behind her hitting several of the troops at once. The girl was shaling, but Ashley was taking care of that. Ashley is a very caring person she always puts others first, she talked to the girl calming her. Isabella and Nick tag teamed to defeat the rest of the soldiers.

"Is everything alright?" Nick asked.
"I think so" Ashley said, but was not so sure all of the soldiers being gone. It was a small raid and normally the Roleson troops traveled in large groups to avoid things like this from happening.
"Who are you? What happened?" Isabella got right to the chase.
"I'm Charlotte, they showed up at our villedge my father had told me to run and the soldiers followed. I am very greatful for your help and let me be any assitance to you. I can use a spear, I was caught off gaurd and left it at home." Charlotte explained.
"I see and your very welcome" Ashley smiled.
"Welcome to the team!"Nick shouted.

*authors notes*
Thank you for reading as you can probaly tell this is my first story I am writing but I am hoping to make it good. I had this idea for a story and I had to write it out. I am greatful for any and all feedback. Thank you! And I hope you enjoyed!!!