Chapter 1

I'm exhausted its been a long trecherous drive on icy roads.  I stepped out of my Range Rover stretching and cracking my back with a moan dreaming of a nice warm bed.  My phone rang and when I saw who it was I answered my phone with a huge smile.  I started to answer the phone "Hey..."as I looked up in suprise because I heard someone pull in the drive"....who told you I was here?" and I hung up my phone because they just pulled up. My best friends, the people I consider family Simon and Josey get out of their truck. The first person to reach me was Simon or as I call him big brother.  He has blonde hair and blue eyes is about 6'2" and has muscle upon muscle.  I haven't seen them in two years since I hired him to build this place.  Josey stood on the other side of the truck.  "Sis what are you standing over there for?"  I run over to give her a hug and stop dead in my tracks.  Standing before me in all her pregnate glory is my bestfriend Josey.  All 5'8" dirty blonde built like a model.  I look at her then at her stomach and squeal at the top of my lungs give a hug and rub her budda belly.  "You guys are full of surprises.   I can't wait, I'm gong to be an auntie.  When are you due?"

"I'll have the little munchkins in 5 months." Josey laughingly said.

"Munchkins??? as in more than one?"  I can't wait to spoil them, a devious smile crosses my face as I rub my hands together.   Laughing I said "lets go in the house it's too cold outside for this conversation, besides I can't wait to see the inside after all this time! "

Simon chuckled and dangled the keys infront of my face "Well I figured you wanted in the house but, you wouldn't get far without the keys and we wanted to see you." 

I've haven't been back for two years and the last time I saw the 300 acres land it was full of trees and snow...now a beautiful one story ranch style home (with a few surprises) stood with a large two story garage/training facility/office structure on it.   The log home had a wrap around porch, part of the porch is a 4 season porch and another part is screened in.  There are two dormer windows to help with a cross draft and keep me cool in the summer months.  The thick log wood walls will keep me warm in the winter.  The outside is better than I imagined and where did you find the porch swing?  

Simon polishes his fingers on his sleeve and said "I made it."  I looked at Josey with mischief in my eyes? and asked her "is it safe for us?".  The look on his faces was priceless, he starts pouting and says "see if I build anything else for you."  I just laughed, kissed his cheek hugged him and and thanked him profusely.  He hugged me back and growled at me saying "you little stinker I can't stay mad at you."

"I see the wind mills and solar panels are working.  Were you able to keep the extra stuff quiet?" I commented

"Yes, just barely, your lucky you found this land in unclaimed territory otherwise all the were's would have been sniffing around." Simon said

"Your alpha didn't ask too many questions did he? " I asked

"No, he and his brother are our best friends and we talk about you all the time." Josey commented "He just thought it was a regular building job.  Other than finally wanting to meet you he has no idea who you are" said Simon.  I sigh in relief I'm not ready for anyone to know the real reason I was here and I didn't want to get him in trouble with his alpha.  

We walk into the house and I see more surprises are in store for me,  The kitched had granite counters, and a huge center island perfect for baking and cooking.  beautiful etched glass front cupboards, a double oven, restaurant style cook top with grill, and a huge glass front sub-zero refridgerator. Walking out of the kitchen into the family room I see a 2 brown leather sofas, 2 extra wide chairs, one in red the other in orange. A huge leather ottoman big enough for use as a coffee table sits between them.  All facing a stone fireplace with with a 60 in flat screen TV attached to the wall. "When did you do this? Josey, you are spectacular thank you, thank you, thank you.  You decorated the house like I would have if I had any talent for it." I voiced