Prologue

Legit a copy paste. Grammar mistakes bother me but im stayin strong

After going home from a long day of work at the cafe that her parents owned. Ming couldn't be more happy to finally go home and see Ying. Ying. Ming had barely spoken a word to Ying after  their argument for two weeks. She'd thought he'd moved on from it now.

Ming made a mental note to talk it over with Ying once she gets home because she couldn't handle the distant touch nor the cold shoulder anymore. It was horrible and tempting at the same time for Ming. All Ming wanted was the normalcy again. To feel the touch of Ying (smh Ming isn't abstinent... at least she uses protection :D) and to be able to hear his deep godly voice again. God how she missed him so much,

Arriving at approximately 6:15 pm. Ming was more than excited to get things right with Ying, again.

Opening the door to their one room apartment. Ming was more than ecstatic. "Hello, Ying, you home?" Mine asked. Ming made a visible sigh, "I guess he's not home yet."

Walking towards the fridge, Ming helped herself to a herbal tea juice, only soon to be interrupted by a moan. Not just any moan but the sound of a MAN'S moan. (i bet ur like omg so intense). Ming arched her brows in confusion.

Walking around their apartment, Ming was trying to find out on where the moan came from. Settling in front of their bedroom door, the moan was heard, again.

Opening the door gently.

"YIIIINGGG! YOU BETTER NOT BE TOUCHING YOUR-"

Ming let out a loud gasp and suddenly her glass of herbal tea met the pavement of her dark wooden floors. There laid Ying. Naked. Under a man. (quality of this story just went up by 50%)

"MING?" Ying asked in confusion and astonishment. (cus its surprising to see the person that lives in the SAME FOKIN APARTMENT AS YOU) No it's your mother, you dimwit!

Ming didn't know what to do, it's like as if the world just stopped and she was stuck in some sort of nightmare. Who could blame her? She'd just witnessed her boyfriend of her now ex-boyfriend, getting it on with some chinese dude in their own bed that they shared. God that's just hot.

If one were to describe the situation....

Chinese man. Fiddling with Ying's dumplings. Playing with Ying's noodles. I'd go further, but I've been told stories can get reported.

Ming's POV below skip to 0:27 lol ok

RIP Ming 2017-2017

So many questions were spiraling around Ming's head. Have he done this before? Specifically on their bed? God that's just hot and sexy Ming thought.

"Stallion, why is a girl interrupting us?" asked the naked small-eyed man. Stallion? Hwat?

"Luong Duong ;) can you please stay here?" asked a very horny Ying. The naked small-eyed man gave a little pout, only soon to be turned to a frown after Jake threw her a harsh glare.

"Fine, whatever! This was just a [censored] anyways, it's not like it was gonna go anywhere!" yelled the very sad man.

The man gathered his thrown clothes and made his way out the door before giving Ying the finger. (he probably was giving Ying the finger before I walked in the room xD) 

omg dont hurt me im sorry

Ming stood there, still shocked as ever by what she was witnessing. Ying inwardly sighed, thinking he wished he had climaxed before Ming shut the fiasco down.

Ming couldn't handle the tension anymore, making her way out the door too, she soon found the man that was just having [NOT PG] with her bo-ex-boyfriend just a few minutes ago. Ming nicely escorted the man out of her apartment, only feeling pity for the man. Poor immigrant. But Ming had other misery ahead of her.

Ming soon collided to a hard chest, only realizing it was just Ying. Fantastico.

"Ming?" "Ming?"

"Hwat?!" she yelled, only to make Ying flinch. Ying made his way closer to Charlotte, only to make her walk backwards.

"Don't, don't you dare get closer to me." Ming stated firmly.

"Mine that's ridiculous." Ying scoffed.

"Ridiculous? Your hands were on a man today the last time I checked. Now, tell me has your family disowned you yet? Ying sighed, again, putting his hands behind his neck and closing his eyes briefly.

"Just answer one question." Ming said.

"Anything." Ying stated firmly. Ming let out another sigh.

"Have you done this before while we were still dating?" Ming wasn't prepared on what's to come out of Ying's mouth.

"Yes, yes I'd have done this before while we were still dating." Ying said, only feeling regret and sorrow afterwards. That was enough for Ming to hear.

"Ming? Say something."

S-L-A-P!

Ying's head flung backwards in a brief moment only soon to feel the burning sensation on his right cheek. (In the bedroom earlier Ying probably felt a different sensation on his right cheek :P)

Ming walked to their once shared room and quickly packed her belongings and stuffed them in her suitcase without a care that they're not organized. Ying abruptly walked into the room, trying to get Ming to stop.

"Ming baby, let's just talk it over, ok?" Talk it over, is he being serious?

"No, I'm not going to talk it over. You'd clearly cheated on me!"

After making sure all her stuff was packed. She quickly turned around, meeting Ying's tearful eyes. Ming shooked her head before making her way towards the door, "goodbye Ying." Then she went. Ying repeatedly called out her name but Ming couldn't turn back, not now, not ever.

That was enough for Ming to not trust men and love anymore. They were just a combination of painful sorrows.