Concert

You'd been working for Tony as a lab tech for about a year now, the longest any of the previous to your position had stayed. Mainly because Tony had a habit of fooling around in the lab, poking people, obnoxiously acting scenes, and touching the things you were working with were his most frequent. Most of the time you didn't mind, but when he was annoying you too much you'd "accidentally" give him a little shock when he touched something or have JARVIS send a false message saying he was needed elsewhere when he wasn't looking. You thought of him as more than a friend, although you weren't sure if he thought the same for you until one day when he came strolling into the lab again towards the end of your shift. "Hey y/n, whatcha doin?" he asked leaning on the table "Working on some armor designs to improve the team's suits." you replied without looking away from the information in front of you. "How long have you been working here?" "A year in three weeks, why?" you said finally looking at him "Just wanted to make sure I didn't give this to you too soon.". Quizzically looking at him then to his outstretched hand which held a small envelope, you took it from him and went over to your desk to open it with him following. Your eyes went as big as the Chitauri portal when you saw what was inside, two front row tickets to see Panic! At The Disco for a show in two weeks. Dropping the tickets you excitedly ran to hug him making him laugh a bit at how excited you were. Calming down you realized this was your opportunity to ask him out, even though he was the one who gave you the tickets in the first place. "I know that's a work day for you so I gave you the day and the next off so you and whomever you choose can have a great time." you could see in his eyes that he wanted to be the one going with you "Thank you Tony, and I think you should change that "whomever" to you. If you want that is." you said trying to hide the nervousness. A look of relief and  joy passed his face before he caught himself "JARVIS, could you clear my schedule two weeks from now?" "Of course sir." the A.I. chimed. We discussed plans for a while before Tony, Steve and Nat were called to the board room for a mission briefing. I was done for the day so we said our goodbyes and I gathered my stuff to go home. For the time until the concert, it wasn't all that different for Tony and I. He still stopped by the lab for reports or to goof around because he was bored, in which I only shocked him minorly once on accident. The day of the concert was much different, even though you had the whole day you'd been running around trying to find something to wear that was appropriate for dinner as well as a concert. You decided on a white P!ATD tank top, black skinny jeans, black boots, and a black leather jacket to start. Adding in matching bracelets, a leather watch, and a necklace with the first letter of your name on the charm. You knew your hair was going to take awhile to get it how you wanted it to be so you started on it early. Never really wearing makeup, you went for the usual eyeliner and mascara. There were still a few hours left so you watched various YouTube videos and took a quick nap to keep yourself from getting tired later, not that you could with all the noise there would be. Getting up and turning on some music to get a little less nervous, Tony arrived. Opening the door you found he was wearing concert attire as well; a black P!ATD shirt, jeans, a long black coat, deep red beanie, and his usual shiny black shoes. "Lookin spiffy." you said smirking "Right back at you." he said returning the smirk "Shall we?"  "We shall." you followed him to a white Audi r8 with butterfly doors, he knew it was your favourite out of the nineteen cars that he owned. You'd never ridden in it though so you were expecting an interesting drive to dinner, you were proven wrong about five minutes into an overall smooth and comfortable ride. Tony wouldn't tell you where you were going to eat so it was another pleasant surprise when you saw the Mexican restaurant you two had wanted to go to for awhile but never got around to setting a date to go. It was even better than you expected, and Tony made it greater. Neither of you could decide from all the options, so you opted for the four-course special that consisted of chips and guacamole, ham and bean soup, taco plates, and flan to finish. It was all so good not much was said except for when you two were waiting for the next round to come in which you talked about conspiracy theories after seeing an "Ancient Aliens"  commercial on the television. A few hours went by and you decided to leave early so we could get there before everyone else. During the drive, you two obnoxiously sang along to the radio while sitting in traffic and the trip went by like a blink of an eye. The guy at the gate was a friend of Tony's so you got in early, you roamed around browsing through the booths that caught your attention before you noticed the time. "We should probably go find our seats." you said nodding to the people starting to come in, Tony nodded a yes and you hurried to find your seats. Other than the ringing in your ear from the screaming, the show was amazing. You've always thought Brendon to be a great showman, and this further proved it. He kept the crowd up and energetic and chose a range of songs from the earlier days to the latest album, and even made one up in the middle. He sounded better than the records to me. There were special lights, smoke, fire, and confetti blasting twenty feet in front of us. Every now and then you'd catch Tony looking at you like he couldn't believe this was happening, you didn't think much about it. You were just pumped to finally see one of your favourite bands in concert, and spend time with Tony. It was over too soon as Brendon said his farewell and the crowd screamed more, your seats were finally used again as you waited for the crowd to clear before leaving. It was still a mess so you went out the side doors and walked around the building to the car and had a connecting discussion while waiting some more for the exits to clear up. A half an hour passed and they were a bit better so you started the journey home talking about anything and everything the whole time. Tony pulled up in front of your house and went with you to the door "Thank you again for today."  "Of course y/n, anything for you." he said with that signature smirk. Neither of you were the people to kiss on the first date, but an exception was made this time.