44.

For Delilah it hadn't fully sunken in that her idol and the guy who she has been nonstop texting for months was sitting next to her in a black SUV. I mean could you blame her?

Shawn was freaking out on the inside. He stuttered when she really looked at him, or when Delilah would give those half smirks that would drive him wild. He was head over heels for the girl who drove him absolutely mad.

They were like two opposites that were eager to find each other. 

And they did.

"Shawn I would be terrified of you if you walked into the McDs" Delilah looked at Shawn in his black outfit and Raybans that covered his face.

"Exactly that's all part of the plan, I walk in, the employee gets scared and gives me the muffin free" Shawn smirked at Delilah as she just stared at him dumbfounded

"I hate you, terrible plan, terrible" Delilah shook her head as she hit Shawn on the back of his head lightly, "you ever do that to me and I'll cut your balls"

"Is that an invitation?" Shawn only laughed as they looked for a parking space at the airport.

"An invitation for you to never have kids again you goof"

"I'll take it as a yes"

/

"Well what do you mean we can't get seats together? I specifically asked for seats next to each other miss" Shawn was trying his hardest to keep his cool, while Delilah smiled at how cute he looked all worked up.

"I'm sorry sir, she's in economy and you're in first class I can't change this" the lady at the flight desk said.

Her name was Linda.

"But I made sure she was in jest class with me so what the hel-"

"Shawn bubs, it's okay leave the poor lady alone she's only doing her job" Delilah cut him off

"A terrible job" Shawn muttered under his breath as Delilah only snorted.

"True but there's a line behind us so cmon it's no big deal I'll sit in economy no biggie"

"But how will I talk to you" Shawn looked like a pouting child and Delilah could barely hold in her squeal.

"Get me wifi and we'll do what we do best"

"And what's that?"

"We'll text"

//

I really liked how I ended this

Short but I may not be able to update this weekend sorry!