(21) Farewell

Chapter 20: Farewell

♪♪♪

(Back to Ana's POV)

"Goodnight, Ana" Kai said.

Ok, calm down Madel. I know you heard what Kai said but maybe he's just missing you, I mean Ana.

"I miss you Kai" She whisppered and a tear dropped on her face. She closed her eyes slowly and slept.

-

I yawned and opened my eyes. I tried to get up but something heavy was pulling me down. I looked at my side and remembered that Suho slept with me.

Then something hit my mind. The moment when Kai slept with me. I took a deep breath and shook Suho slightly.

"Wake up sleepy head" I teased.

He yawned and whined "Mmm. . . I don't want to wake up yet!"

I rolled my eyes "Come on Suho. I hate those guys who wakes up late you know?"

Then he suddenly got up and fixed his hair "Who said that I'm asleep. I'm wide awake babe!" He widened his eyes. I giggled at him cause he looked like Kyungsoo. I kissed his cheeks cause his so damn cute!

"Want a sweet morning kiss?" Suho asked and winked at Madel.

"I already gave you a morning kiss, dweeb" Madel protest.

"Hey you, two love birds" Kris called.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Breakfasts are ready" He smiled then left. Kris is known a 'Cold guy' but he's not. He's a very funny guy.

"Let's go?" Suho asked.

"You go. I'll stay here for awhile" I said then he nodded.

I got up and fixed up my hair. I fixed to a messy up bun and put a little make-up.

"Morning!" I greeted.

"Herro!" Yeol said with his mouth full. Baek elbowed him and the others gave him death glares 'You stupid! That's Madel, not just an ordinary girl around the corner!'.

"Sorry" Yeol apologized. I laughed "It's ok guys. I'm not a royalty. I can accept things like that." I smiled and sat down beside Suho.

"Well, you're the princess of my life~" Suho said cheesily. I giggled and the others laughed "Nice one Suho" Tao said sarcastically. "What?!" He whined. "It's alright, at least you tried" I said and patted his back.

"You do it like this hyung" Kai butted in. We all payed attention. "Are you a crayon?" Kai asked me. I looked at him "Why?" I asked. "Because, you made my life colorful" He said seriously as he can. Everyone stayed quiet.

"Is that true?" Chen asked. Kai looked away. "Ok guys. Let's remove the awkward atmosphere here and change it to a funny one, okay?" Xiumin said and we all agreed.

When Kai said his pick up line. My heart was filled with happiness.
After all these years. . .

"Hey yeobo, you alright?" Suho asked. I shrugged off my thoughts and smiled at him. "Yeah I'm fine. You're such a caring guy" I said. "Well that's what 'boyfriends' do right?" He said emphasizing the word BOYFRIENDS. Kai looked at Suho and Suho gave him a glare. More of like 'Don't try to take away Madel from me'.

I took a deep breath and stood up. "I'm going now" I said.

"Why?!" They all said sadly. I can see sadness in their eyes.

"I have a check up today" I smiled.

"Can I come with you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Hey I should be the one who comes with her!" Suho protest.