Catch This Lick

COMMENT AS YOU READ!
Zendaya's POV

I was walking back to my room when I saw Jay stumbling trying to find his room. Of course he's drunk. His back was turned so I hid behind the corner to see which room he goes into. Ever since I've saw the bruises on my mom I've always said I'd get him back. I know my mom wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone not even if it's for revenge so I'll do her dirty work I don't care. No one hurts my mama and gets away with it.

While watching he finally unlocked a door and stumbled in. I walked down closer to the door and heard shouting. He's not about to hurt his own family they don't deserve that. I went into the doorway of the door which was left open. He was pushing his wife (I think) on the bed while his kids were waking up scared. I just saw red and beat that nigga up. I don't care if he wanna swing on me we gonna fight.

I ran up behind him and sinked my nails the tightest into his skin before he could do anything to her and dragged him on the floor.

J: what the fuck?!

He slurred. I kept punching him and turned back to his family.

Z: get out of here!

The woman got her two kids and ran out the room but I don't think they went far.

He finally opened his eyes which were red.

Z: this is for all the pain you caused my mama and your wife and kids. You sick nigga!!!

I gave him one final punch and spat on him and left him there. I closed the door. I locked the door from the outside and saw my mommies tending to the mom and the kids. I went to them breathing heavily. The woman surprisingly hugged me and I hugged her back she was crying.

?: thank you so much!

Z: it's ok. He's caused my mom the same pain I wasn't about to let him hurt you.

She just cried into my shoulder as my mommies held her two kids who looked so sleepy.

N: do you guys have another room?

The woman got herself together and shook her head.

B: you guys can stay with us.

?: are you serious?

It's like she couldn't believe how generous we were being. He must've treat her so badly.

Z: of course. We can't leave you like this. Come on you and your kids can take me and my siblings room.

?: are you sure? I don't want to be a bother.

I smiled and shook my head.

Z: I'm sure. It's fine come on.

We quietly led them into the room trying not to wake up the twins and Cici. We put the kids in the bed and tried to make them go back to sleep. My mom was rubbing the boy's back trying to relax them.

?: is my mommy gonna be ok?

B: yes baby everything's gonna be ok. Don't worry you guys are safe.

He nodded and snuggled into the covers and went to sleep. The girl was sat up looking down. My mama was tending to her.

N: are you ok little chicka?

She shook her head.

?: daddy always hurts my mommy and...

N: and what baby?

She just looked at my mama.

N: does he hurt you?

She nodded a little. I wanted to go and beat this nigga up again.

?: mhm

She started to cry so my mama put her in her lap and rocked her while their mother was taking a shower.

N: I'm so sorry princess but he's not gonna hurt you no more ok? I promise.

She nodded in her chest and stopped crying.

?: thank you for saving us and mommy.

She said to me as I kneeled before her. I smiled.

Z: you're welcome

She reached for me so I picked her up and we hugged.

Once their mother was finished we left them to go to sleep and went to our room. The twins and Cici slept in one bed and me and my mommies slept in the other. I laid between them as they both looked at me.

Z: what?

B: what happened?

Z: while I was walking back to the room I saw him stumbling trying to find his room. Once he got in I heard shouting so I ran in seeing him trying to force himself on his wife while his kids were waking up and were in the same room. So I beat him up.

My mom sighed.

B: you could've gotten hurt.

Z: but I didn't in fact I saved 3 people so you guys should be proud of me.

My mom smiled and lightly chuckled. They both gave me kisses.

B: we are very proud of you. That was very kind what you did.

N: our little fighter.

We giggled but not too loudly to wake up the kids.

B: alright let's try and get some sleep. Love you guys.

N: love you babies

Z: love you mommies

We went to sleep.

N: big baby

She whispered.

Z: midget

I whispered back making us giggle.

B: you two zip it. I don't wanna be cranky in the morning.

We made funny faces making fun of her and then we finally went to sleep.
_____________________________
What do you think will happen next?

Should they go home or stay there?

Comment for the next chapter.