You see you just don't understand.

//This ones for you MaKennaAlbert//

My door wings shivered as i walked, the scarf around my neck fluttered as i listened to the small whispers of the wind running past my audio receptors. Walking home from the archives, just wanting to get home... If you could even call it that. I had abusive parents and no friends. You see, my parents were wealthy drunks, they went to parties and stole companies from smaller businesses, using me to make 'Videos' that they sell to desperate mechs. I have to deal with this or they'll kick me out... Leave me to nothing because i don't have anything but them... They made me sick to my tank... I never want to be like them. I'm studying to be an enforcer so i can stop horrific bots like that from getting away with what they do, oh scrap I'm getting sidetracked.

I shuddered a little as the temperature went from chilly to freezing but i was startled by a sudden soft sensation against my plating, i spun around instantly to be greeted by a grin and Black fluffy jacket.

"Ya' looked cold"

Ah... The popular mech of the collage. Always out partying, always fragging, always smiling that stupid dam smile. Life is great for a mech like him... He gets to have the time of his life for as long as he wants. No cares or responsibilities... No parents who treat you like a porn star. I would give anything to be like him but... I don't have anything.

I snort and push the jacket away with a huff "Thanks but no thanks. I'm a little sick of being used after being helped, keep the jacket. You may need it" And with that i gave him the cold shoulder, turned around and started to walk again. The mechs grin fell and he let out an almost sad chuckle.

"Ah wouldn't be able ta watch those gorgeous wings of yer's get so damaged in tha' cold"

I stopped in my tracks at that, my wings giving another shiver, i groaned a little. I turned to the mech and growled a little.

"What's your game here? You just want to frag or what? Go stick your spike in some fems throat, I'm busy"

The exuberant mech looked taken back at that and he stuttered for words before looking to his pede's.

"Actually... Ah'm not inta' fems... And ah just wanted ta help because... Ah've seen ya across tha' collage and ah... Ah think yer actualleh'... N-Never mind... Don't worry"

He went to turn around but i gave a small sigh, grabbing the coat gently before tugging it on.

"Better?"

He turned to me before the grin came back.

"Yeah... Ah guess you could say that"

He stepped forward and kissed my cheek gently before starting to walk, my cheeks burst into red at that and i choked on air.

"Comin' beautiful?"

I shook my helm a little and rubbed at the blush till it disappeared only to hurry after him.

"Prowl... Have ya ever been out with another mech by yerself before?"