An awkward encounter.

I looked to the mech with wide optics a littel confused faceplate, he just kept grinning. I struttered for words and he just laughed before shaking his helm.

"Ah was kiddin'"

"Actually..."

He looked to me with wide optics this time, it was my turn turn to laugh. I shook my helm a little and looekd to the side with a small sigh, well this'll be fun.

"I've never been out with anyone before so ya know..."

His face went from surprise to completely and utter processor-has-exploded. I almost fell over form laughing so much, he went to grab my arm but instead grabbed my hip. We pretty much ended up and one of those cliche 'falling over and your crush catches you' scrap, which my stupid frame and processor had to react with the whole blushing scrap. He chuckled a little and set me back up before shaking his helm a little.

"Wanna give it a shot?"

I squeaked at that and jumped back, he looked to the floor and scuffed his pede a little.

"I mean it could be good practice ya know?"

I looked to him before looking to the side and nodding.

"Pick me up at eight then? I-I don't know how this works..."

"U-U-Uh y-yeah... I'll s-s-see you then"

I nodded and turned around quickly before sprinting for my life, the last thing i saw was that scrap-eating grin across his disturbingly handsome faceplate... Primus offline me now!