Chapter Seven .

Before you read this , Im jusst lettin ya know this is going to be the nastiest part in the book , if you not bout that , turn a coupla pages to skip the sexual scene, thaanks !

   -SaNyah

S C A R L E T T

I don't know how I got here or how the drive here was , but here I was in a in Suite 124 at the Ramona with Brian's tongue going to work inside me .

"N-n-nooo Brian don't stooop .." I said as his tongue pushed up against my clit and began to deepen its way into my magical pearl .

I needed this , yes , I NEEDED this. Brian was taking me to a place I've never been before , it was so exotic .

I felt his tongue slip inside of me , and he moved it around and I almost screamed because the pleasure was so unbearable.

"BRIAAN YESSSS RIGHT THEEREEE OOOOOO !" I screamed to the top of my lungs as his tongue began to penetrate my g-spot .

"I'm gonna .. gonna .. C-c-" I tried to get the words out but the pleasure had me hypnotized .

"Do it , I want to taste you , I need you. " Brian said lowly as I came all over his face . I needed this .

I felt Brian climb on top of me and cuddle up with me in a spooning position. I soon fell asleep from the loss of energy .

B R I A N

I had given Scarlett the business with my tongue stroke game , which wasn't a game if you got my drift .

I saw her at the party , glossed up , ass jiggling as she gave me the twerk of a life time. She had all the physical features I needed in a woman , but I needed to know what her heart was like before I did anything else with her , what the fuck were her motives ?

I had my arm around Scarlett's waist as she was asleep under me . I almost fell asleep but heard the vibrating of my phone .

I miss you bae , where you been ? I know what I did was wrong , but I need you back again love , I need all of you back again . -unknown

Who did you guys think that wass ? You guys are some fantastic fans , I swear ! Although you didn't reach my vote goal , I needed something to post . Ahh , next update is Valentine's Day .

Votes ; 130 Comments ; 2+

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON OTHER CHAPTERS IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED ON ALREADY !

Instaagram ; @selfmaadee_sanyaah

^^ follow me , take me to 1k ! (: