Home

Nikayla pov

I finally got home and I was really mad cause trey didn't answer his phone. I opened the door in walked inside. I saw trey on the couch with his hands on his head. I didn't bother to ask what was wrong, so I just walked up the stairs and went into the room. I took off my clothes and put on my shorts in a tank top. In went straight to bed calling this day a night.

Trey pov

I really didn't know what to do....
How did she find where I was I moved far away. I walked up the stairs and went into the bedroom. She was laying down on the bed. I got in with her and put my arms around her.

Until my buzzed I had a text from a unknown number....

(Unknown Number)

???- Hey💕
Trey- Who is thus.
???- While u really don't kno who this is😘😘😘
Trey- Hell naw who tf is thus😤
???- Trey u jus saw me 2da.💕💋
Trey- Wat do u want ??? why did u come by...
???- Trey u kno wat I came for.👄👄👄
( Send a nasty pic )
Trey- 😤😤😤
Trey- Okay bitch we are over don't txt my phone or come by my house no mo. I done wit u I have a new beautiful gf soon to be wife.
???- Trey this is not tha end u gonna regret them words u said bye.✋✋✋

            ~~~~~END OF TEXT~~~~~

Trey pov

I looked over and she was still sound asleep. I just laid back and fell asleep myself.

Flash back:

~ It all started when we dated in highschool we was so happy together. We agreed to stay together until we grow up. Than once we got out of highschool we went to different colleges. I went to petersburg university and she went to UAB. Than three years later our career went high. That's when we met up again. After that we been together for about four years until she was doing drugs. In that was to much for me. Cause every night she leaves out and comes back at 2am. So I brock up with her and I left. I went as far as possible. I knew I couldn't trust her because everyone that day was saying she has been cheating on me with 4 different guys. My heart was broken I couldn't believe she would do something like this to me.~