McCree x Female Reader

Requested by : FlameofPhoenix06

Dialogue prompt : It's only one night, we'll just share the bed.

You were on the plane to the US with Jesse, the two of you had been dispatched there to investigate a robbery that Talon is thought to be the culprit of.
You glanced next to you, Jesse was asleep, his hat tipped down to block any light, snoring lightly.
His sleeping hand was rested on your quivering leg.
The plane shook slightly, just a bit of turbulence..
You rested your head on the back of your seat, looking into Jesse's sleeping face you drifted off to slumber.

"(Y/N)! Darlin', we gotta go now. Wake up." You were woken by Jesse shaking your shoulder lightly.
"Mmm..?" You grumbled, rubbing your eyes.
"The plane is landin' soon.. get ready Darlin'." He flashed you a sharp grin, sending a light tingle down your spine.
"Ok.." you mumbled, pulling your bag up from the floor.

When the plane landed, the two of you got a taxi to the hotel you were staying at.

At the reception, Jesse was getting our room, while you sat on the wooden bench nearby.
Two single beds.. sounds lovely.

Jesse swiped your room keycard across the slider, unlocking your room. The two of you stepped inside, to find one double bed.
"W..what..?" You groaned. "What's this?"
Jesse stepped forward and just stared in confusion.
"Is this is the right room?" You asked. Jesse nodded.
"We need to go back to reception.." you grumbled.
Jesse gently grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hug, resting his chin on your head.
"It's only one night.. we'll share the bed." He whispered slyly.
You could sense the grin growing on the cowboy's face.
You slowly looked up at him, he smiled down at you.
"Do you mean.." you mumbled hopefully, with a small grin.
Jesse just grinned, brushing your hair back with a metal finger.
You bit your lip lightly and blushed.
Jesse started kissing up and down your neck while he unbuttoned your shirt, you unhooked your bra as he whistled in compliment. You giggled and blushed even harder.
He gently picked you up and tossed you onto the bed softly.
He took his shirt off and crawled on top of you.
"Y'know, Darlin'.. I've been wanting this moment for ages today.. and yesterday." He kissed your face.
"M..m-me to.." you chuckled nervously.
"Aww.. relax m'lady.." he cooed, rubbing your body up and down gently, causing you to moan quietly.
He slowly removed your jeans and threw them onto the floor, leaving just your panties.
As your breath began picking up pace very quickly, he took off his own jeans while kneeling over you, one leg on each side of you.
He started kissing you passionately, gently toying with you breasts as he did so, making you groan.
He took off his boxers and your panties, throwing them off the floor and continued kissing you.
You semi clawed at his arm, aching to feel him inside you.
He grinned, understanding exactly what you wanted.
He slowly, teasingly, put his member inside you, this made you grunt loudly. You moaned in pleasure, Jesse put his hand over your mouth.
"Relax.. you'll wake our neighbours" he chuckled.
You nodded, he started thrusting you slowly.
You groaned, trying not to be too loud.
You stared into Jesse's eyes as he stared back into yours, while his hips moved in rhythm, his lips slowly made their way to yours, pressing against yours softly. After about five seconds he lifted his head, your head followed for a moment, trying to preserve the feeling of his lips against yours.
Gradually, he started to pick up speed, his brow covered in sweat as he panted during his act.
After roughly eight minutes of pleasure, he reached his climax, releasing himself into you.

The two of you lay next to each other, panting, he slowly put his arm around you and kissed the side of your head.
You sighed and rolled onto your side, pressing your head against his chest.
"Wow.." you mumbled.

Hey.. thanks for reading. Sorry if it was shit.. I haven't done much McCree stuff.. plus I personally prefer writing stuff bout the girls.. cuz I'm bi (like 70% girls 30% guys).
See ya later.. sexy fucking cunt bastards dickheads motherfuckers..