Drabble 2 (morning scenes)

Shravan woke up to the most beautiful sight to behold ...his sumo sleeping on his chest and her long hair flowing on the bed and his leg on top of her caging her completely ...he knew how much she loved his weight on her

FLASHBACK

"Shravan per rakho na"

"Sumo dab jaogi baby...mera per heavy h"

"Shravan i love your weight on me...it feels that i am somewhere safe...esa lagta ki koi h jo mujhe puri duniya se protect karega...jo mujhe kuch nahi hone dega. ..i feel loved"

"Sach hi to h na....me tumhe kabhi kuch nahi hone dunga..or humesha tumse ese hi pyaar karoonga"

"To bas per rakho...and ha mujhe kuch nahi hoga...me sumo hu"

"Correction...sumo nahi mera sumo..meri jaan"

"Haan baba. ..only yours ab sone doge..bohot thak gayi hu me"

"You mean to say that i weared you out with my amazing skills"

"Jab dekho khud ki tareef...vese haan...I won't deny...you're amazing husband"

FLASHBACK ENDS

A groggy sumo wakes up and sees his husband staring at her

"Good morning hubby"

"Ese thodi good morning bolte h" and leans in for a kiss

After a long makeout session

"Kya shravan kahi bhi shuru ho jate ho...i even have bad breath"

"Are sumo tumne hi bola good morning. ..or meri morning to ese hi good hoti h..tum meri bahoon me or.."

"Bas bas...zyada describe karne ki zaroorat nahi h...i know it...besharam kahike "

"Acha abhi me besharam...vo to kal raat ko pata chala tha...

"Sab tumhaari galti h"

"Acha..meri?"

"Ji patidev...tumhaari itni hot and sexy biwi hone k baad agar tum kisi ladki ki taraf dekhoge bhi to yehi hoga"

"Me kisi ki taraf nahi dekh raha the sumo...i was just watching the dance "

"Or us urvashi se itna chipak rahe the kal party me uska kya"

"Chipak nahi raha tha. ...formal hello ese hi hota...vese i didn't knew ki tum itni jealous ho jaogi and it will result in this" he said pointing towards a love bite which has gained a nice dark read colour till now

"Acha pehli baat I wasn't jealous...i am just possesive...i don't like girls checking out MY MAN and also you were looking really hotin that black tux and rahi baat hickey ki to i can show you more than five mister...such wild creature you are"

"Vese i like hickeys"

"Kyu ?"

"It marks you mine"

"I am already yours "

"I like the world knowing it"

"And me getting embarrassed ?"

"You get embarrassed to be named mine?"

"I love to be yours ...and i am really proud of it..but those teasings ..."

"I love it when people tease you and you go all red ....makes me loose my control and feel that i should give them some more reasons to tease you"

"Besharam kahike"

"Oh really?"

"Oh yes"

"Ab jab tumne bol hi diya h to let's make the morning more good"

"Shravan lekin ...."

And leans in again to leave more marks...which marks her "HIS"