Daughter Of Lilith

Some saw the crow as a portentous omen, a harbinger of death. The crow laughed that it had been given such an important role in people's fear, for the crow knew he was little better than a telegram, a text, a tweet.

The crow pecked at her plimsoll, then darted away when she kicked at him.

“Message received, now fuck off.” She snarled. The crow turned his head, fixing his beady, cynical eye on her. He didn’t trust her word for a second.

“Leave me alone.” She growled in frustration, fetching him another swipe with her foot. The crow took flight.

“It's alright sweetheart, I won't hurt you.”

It wasn't her had disturbed the crow, it was the man drawing close. His voice was followed by a kindly moon face; he hunkered down a short distance away from her.

“This isn't a safe place for you love, you know that don't you?” He told her gently.

She shrugged, refusing to say anything. Her back against the wall, the hard, cold ground icing her flesh.

Victoria coach station provided a sense of security to the unwary innocent, whilst also being a meat market for the predatory. They say the homeless youth were approached within an hour of arriving in London. She'd been here thirty five minutes.

"Here" The little rotund man extended an ID card towards her, I work for a charity committed to getting kids off the street. We provide a bed for the night and support to get you back on your feet. “Will you come with me?” The request was couched softly, non-threatening. He would let her decide.
The card seemed legitimate enough, hung with an official lanyard, it had a retractable reel at the end, so he could show his identification without intimidating. She swallowed, nodded, and picked up her bag.
The guy moved back as she rose, so as not to invade her personal space.

“Follow me, it's just a short walk to the centre.”

She followed the jaunty little man, till they stopped outside a dingy late Victorian town house.

“It’s better inside.” He laughed jovially. “We'll get you a nice cup of tea, you can warm up.”

He was more spritely than he looked, he skipped up the stairs and entered a code into the keypad. Standing back he allowed her into the property first.

“Just at the top of the stairs.” He informed her.

It wasn’t quite what she had been led to believe, no reception with comfy chairs, nobody to greet new arrivals. Just a dark hall with a series of closed doors, as if the house had been separated into mean little bedsits.

He stayed close behind her as they trekked up the staircase, his heat leaking out, warming her spine.

Using a Yale key he opened the first door on the landing and ushered her in.

The bedsit was sparsely furnished, grimy. Spoiled remnants of past takeaways littered the kitchenette, tacky with congealed grease and dust. Shutting the door behind them with a click, his eyes met hers as he deliberately turned a chub lock and pocketed the key.

“You want that cup of tea?” He asked, a small triumphant smile playing on his flushed, excited face.

“No.” She replied huskily, knowing what needed to be done with this taint of humanity.

“I put the heating on. You can take off your jacket.”

Moving to stand before her, he unzipped the bulky hoody with eager fingers, pushing it from her shoulders to the filthy floor.

His eyes caught on her full braless breasts, chilled nipples peaking beneath a clinging threadbare T-shirt. Disappointment flashed across his face, even as he palmed, rolled them with greedy, grabbing hands.

“How old are you?”

Older than he’d hoped.

“Nineteen.” She lied gruffly, refusing to add to his fantasy, and not giving a flying fuck. She was only here so she could eat.

He leant forward to kiss her, frustrated when she jerked her head back in response. There would be no contact with lips.

“You’ve done this before.” He accused.

The vulnerable girl the rapacious man thought he had procured, was displeasing him with her experience. Not enough to send her on her way however.

“Yes.” Born of desire and infidelity, this had happened more time than he could ever count.

Slowly un-popping the top button of her jeans, pushing his hand into her knickers, her unresponsive flesh increased his mounting arousal.

“Get on the bed” He ordered roughly.

Sharp-eyed gaze sweeping the rumpled linen, soiled with spent emissions, she shook her head in faint disgust. “No, the chair.”

The man shrugged, lowering his bulk into the single chair, his satisfied smile now baring teeth, surprisingly white in his red visage.  He was cleaner than his flat, she consoled herself.

As he lifted his hips and released his ruddy, engorged flesh from his trousers, she allowed her jeans to drop to the floor, heeling them off.

Heat warmed her frigid skin as she straddled his thighs. Podgy hands pushed her T-shirt up to expose her breasts, moist hot lips sucked deeply on the tight buds. He reached between their legs to guide his hard length into her narrow core, thrusting rudely into the hot, soft tissue with a guttural groan.

She began to rock on him, her internal muscles clenched, massaged, stoked the fire within. This dance of the flesh was primordial.

Fingers bit deep into her buttocks, as he pulled her harder against him, breath sawing lungs raw, as she rode him to his peak.

He broke beneath her with a cry, his seed absorbed into her body, warming blood. Pleasure flooded her with unearthly power as she continued to milk his essence, his life force. The luminescence of her skin shone softly on his burgeoning fear.

They could both feel the slowing of his heart, body throbbing out its fatal beat. Blunt fingers now bit tighter on her bottom as he tried to lift her, release himself from her strong, unrelenting undulation.

Finally allowing a small smile to tilt her lips, she sank barbs deep into his rigidity, locking him into place, her ears luxuriating in his panicked, tortured scream.

He had opened the portal to his soul, his choice.

Her head rolled back, eyes closing on sublime gratification as the last dregs of this tainted human’s life flowed into her body.

She was the seed of lust and retribution, Vagina Dentata, Succubus, Daughter of Lilith.