Their Hero

When we say hero, we would immediately picture a person who has super strength, wearing a mask and a cape, or someone who has superhuman powers like telepathy. Sometimes, we might imagine someone who had done incredible things like saving someone or defeating a villain. Whatever it is that we think of, most of us would agree that heroes are brave and fearless people, fighting evil and protecting the innocent.

But sometimes, heroes can also be ordinary people, with an ordinary life and an ordinary power. Tsuna is one of them.

Now, when people look at the boy named Sawada Tsunayoshi, they will disagree and say that this boy is not a hero. Not when he always trips on thin air, have horrible coordination and bad grades. All in all, Sawada Tsunayoshi is a loser that does not, in any way, describe how a hero would be.

But a large group of people would disagree and say, "Yes! He is a hero! The best hero of all!".

To them, Tsuna isn't just a hero, he is their saviour, their light, the one who was able to chase the darkness within them away, saving them from loneliness.

But they are no fools. They are well aware on how easily scared Tsuna can be. Born and raised in a quiet and almost peaceful town with a long history of being bullied since he was a child had turned him into a timid and unconfident boy. His instinct to avoid conflicts and danger had been set deep within his mind due to the constant bullying, resulting to Tsuna having the tendency to always run away from a fight.

But that is all the more reason why they looked up to him. Because no matter how scared he was, no matter how much he wanted to run away, Tsuna would always stand in front of them and fight, protecting them from the awaiting danger, like a hero. Because he loved them. He loved them to the point he would willingly lay down his life for them.

That's why they view Tsuna as their hero. Not because of his strength nor his intellect, but because he was brave enough to stand up even though he is afraid, for their sake.

To them, Tsuna will forever be their hero, the person who saved them from the darkness. And no matter what everyone else says, they will always be faithful to him, until the end of their time.