New Character- Freddy Krueger

How you Meet:

You are now yawning as you are tired from a long day of working at the bakery and you begin to put on your F/C pajamas. You begin to close your eyes and fall into a peaceful sleep.

Dream:

You are in a boiler room and you begin to look around until you see a burned up man with a top hat, a striped sweater and even a razor clawed glove. Fear started seeping through your body as you started to run as the man got a hold of you.

"My my what a hot piece of meat I got." The man grinned

You growled as you kicked the burned man as you felt darkness fading as you are about to wake up.

"Until we meet yet again." The man said

End of dream:

You wake up in a cold sweat and begin to realize that it's just a dream. The sunlight came as you yawned and did your normal routine.

Meeting Him/Becoming Close Friends:

At the bakery, you are finished making some pies and it is break time and you went to the break room and decided to doze off to a deep sleep.

In your dream:

You are now at the boiler room again as you see the same man and he begin to grin at your body from head to toe.

"Well well we meet again Y/N?~." The man said

"H-How the fuck did you know my name?" You asked

"In your dreams. The name is Freddy Krueger." Freddy smirked

"More like Freddy the pervert. What are you doing here?" You asked

"I just came to see a hot lady like you." Freddy grinned

You begin to groan, knowing that Freddy can be a bit perverted at times and he begin to snap his fingers.

End of dream:

You woke up and yawned that break is over and you came into the room to see Freddy Krueger grinning at you.

"How in the fuck?!!!" You gasped

"Hehe let's do some cooking." Freddy said

You shrugged off and begin to do some baking with Freddy Krueger.

His Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is so sexy with her gorgeous body. It makes me can't get enough of her. I was going to kill her but seeing her in her cute attire, makes me feel horny for her. I want to make her mine all mine.

When He Ask You Out:

You are now finish working at the last customer to make a pecan pie and you see Freddy smirking at your figure as he came over to you.

"Would you mind going out with me?" Freddy asked

"Umm sure." You smiled

As you left, Freddy started chuckling and laughing evilly as he is so happy that he ask you out.

First Date/Kiss:

You got on your beautiful F/C dress with some nice heels as Freddy took you over to an abandoned restaurant. He gave you a nice chicken tetrazzini as you begin to eat it and Freddy also have some spaghetti of lobster. You begin to smile as Freddy chuckled and give you a nice dessert which is some chocolate mousse and you eat it. Freddy then give you a passionate kiss as you blush and slowly kisses back. You have the most wonderful time with Freddy.

When He Gets Jealous:

You are now baking some cheesecake and a male employee begin to help you with garnishing the top of the cheesecake with fresh strawberries. You smiled until Freddy showed up and raise his razor claw to the employee's throat.

"I believe Y/N is taken." Freddy growled

The employee get so scared and run off and you blush at Freddy.

"You're mine!" Freddy growled

You never seen Freddy Krueger that jealous before.

The nicknames he called you:

Freddy called you his sexy girl and even his pumpkin

When He Sees You Bullied:

You got bruises on your body because mean girls have beaten you up and some guys decided to taunt you by calling you a whore, piece of shit and many other nasty names. Freddy growled and begin to haunt the teenagers in their dreams. He came back with blood on his sweater and even his claw and he hold you.

"Nobody bullied my sexy girl." Freddy growled

When He Takes You Shopping:

You begin to go to the cooking store with Freddy as he begin to give you a few cooking equipments including a whisk, a rubber spatula and many others. You begin to pay the stuff as Freddy got you an apron which reads.'Kiss The Cook' as you blushed in a deep shade of red.

When You Wear Something of his:

You are now with Freddy and you begin to notice his hat as you carefully take it off and put it on your head as Freddy noticed that you got his hat on his head. He chuckled and begin to hold you close as he let you where his hat.

Me: Well I added you now Krueger

Freddy: Thank you sexy~

Me: OH SHUT UP!!

Pinhead: No wonder you're such a pervert and after teens. Such a pathetic waste

Freddy: Watch it Pinhead! *growls*

Jigsaw: Can they ever stop fighting?

Chucky: Yeah he's more pervy when he sees Kayako Saeki naked

Kayako Saeki: *made a death rattle noise as she glared at Freddy*

Toshio Saeki: *made a cat Hiss*

Carrie: W-When will he ever leave us ladies alone?

Regan MacNeil: Maybe never Carrie.

Samara Morgan: You got that right. *sighs*

Diana: At least he didn't see me.. HEY!!!

Freddy: *smirks* got a curvy body

Diana: THATS IT!! *chases Freddy*

Michael: *stays silent*

LeatherFace: Hope you enjoy the chapter with Krueger

Jigsaw: Who is a pervert. Man I wish I can test him.