Not so happy Campers (Part One)

Lily's P.O.V
~*~

I opened one eye as I heard my sister shouting me. "Lily!" I sat up and looked at the clock on my bedside table, groaning and flopping back onto the pillows when I saw how early it was.

5:23 am.

"LILY!"

"WHAT?" I shouted back in annoyance.

Rapid footsteps could be heard across the landing. "You're still in bed? You were supposed to get up twenty four minutes ago."

I looked at the clock again and sure enough it had changed to 5:24 am.

"We need to get to the airport! Mum's freaking out, she can't find our passports."

"They're in the box that she keeps locked." I mumbled.

"She knows that, she can't remember where she put the box."

"Did she check under the lose floorboard?" I sat up to look at Iris when she didn't say anything, she was thinking.

"No..." she said slowly. "I don't think she did."

I lay back down again. "Well that's usually where it is."

I listened to Iris' retreating footsteps and then tried to get back to sleep, not even five minutes later Iris came thundering back into the room with our older brother Charlie, Iris flung the duvet from the bed and Charlie tugged the pillows from under my head causing my head to crash into the mattress. I was slightly disgruntled.

"Dad says if you don't get ready now then you're not going to Canada." Charlie said before hitting me in the face with the pillows.

"Alright fine." I grabbed the pillows from him and hit him in the stomach with them.

~*~

We arrived in Canada and a car was waiting to pick us up and take us to the docks where a boat would then take us to the island.

"How excited?" Iris asked me.

"Extremely excited." I replied. "Are you nervous?"

"I'm never nervous." She said in a regal voice.

"You're nervous."

She shushed me and gave me a playful punch in the shoulder.

We eventually got on the boat, it was quite luxurious so I had high hopes for the resort on the island. The ride seemed to take just under 20 minutes.

"Iris, I can see the island!" I shouted to my twin, Iris walked over to the front of the boat to stand by me, she looked at the island in disgust.

"It's quite pitiful." She concluded.

It was not a resort like on the application form at all, it was a run-down, falling to pieces, dirty summer camp, brown unstable looking cabins could be seen as we got closer.

"And all the way from England, here come the twins! Iris and Lily!" The man whom I assumed was the host shouted as we approached the dock.