What Comes Around Goes Around

Annabelle's POV

​​​​I, like my siblings, was dead tired. We were in our car on the way to Ouran High, a school for rich students. Being a rich kid myself, you figure I would be OK with this. Yeah, No. I feel like I am going to hate it . I am the quietest of my 3 siblings. It is not all because I am shy. It is also because I have not spoken in four years. "Ladies and Gent?" The driver says. "Oui?" My brother, Niel, says in French. "I'm up!" My sister, Aya, shouts as her head burst off Niel's lap. "We are at your school." "Oh boy." Niel says with his sass. My brother has a lot of that because he is gay. "For real though." Aya says with overflowing sarcasm. "Annabelle?" I look at Niel. "Are you going to be alright?" He asks. I nod and smile. "Alright." He smiles back. As I get out of the car, I am hit with something small. I realized that it a small wolf cub. It had no mother. I pick it up and it or rather she looks at me. We had a unspoken conversation, then she snuggled into my arms. I sighed. She had just become mine. I decided to name her Moony after my favorite book character. We walk into the library and a boy runs into me. I get knocked on the floor and hit my head. "I am so sorry!" He says. It didn't sound like a male though. "Bella!" Niel yells. "I am really sorry!" "Oh it is fine" My sister says. "Is she alright?" He asks. I nod and sign 'Are you female?' My sister whispers in his ear "She want to know if you are female. Don't lie she is not dumb." "Yeah i am just don't tell OK?" She smiles and the three of us nod. "My name is Haruhi Fujioka by the way. Are you new?" she asks. "Yes we are." Niel says. "We are looking for someone as well." We walk into the abandoned music room. "HARUHI!" "Oh no." Haruhi said annoyed. "There she is boss." said a set of twins at the same time. "And she has people with her, too boss." "Oh god." Aya says and I just nod. Then i hear Aya squeal. "Mitsukuni!" She say loudly rushing at our cousin. "Aya-Chan!" The 17 year old hugs her then Niel. I stood with Haruhi before she was moved by the twins, one on either side of me. They lean on my shoulders and Moony drops out of my hands. She runs to Aya. I drop to get away from the twins and walk calmly to Aya who is holding Moony. I take the cub and hold her. I look at Mitsukuni who hugs me. I hug back and Moony licks him. I nod to Takashi. Aya and Niel hug him. Mitsukuni says to the one hugging Haruhi, "Tama-Chan?" "Yes Honey Senpai?" He looked at Mitsukuni and let go of Haruhi. "These," he motioned to Aya Niel and I. "Are my cousins!" He finishes happily. Aya takes charge "Hello! I am Aya." She waves then let's Niel speak, " And I am Niel." They introduce me together "this is Annabelle." I wave shyly. The one Honey called Tama-Chan came up to me and smiled. He said in a sweet voice. "Are you alright princess?" My eyes widen and I nod. He smiles a bigger smile. "Good! I am Tamaki." He motioned to the boy with a book in his hands "That is Kyoya." He then looked for the twins. The grabbed me out of Tamaki's hands. I yelp with surprise. Moony dropped out of my hands and went to Aya again. "Awe come on boss-" One of the twins started. "You can't keep her all to yourself." The other finished. Mitsukuni looked frightened for me. "Hika-Chan? Kaoru-Chan? Don't hurt Annabelle OK?" They looked at him. "Of course not Honey Senpai!" One of the twins the elder I believe said to me. "I am Hikaru." He said flashing a smile at me while pulling me away from his brother. Hikaru's twin looked offended. He grabbed me back with force. I yelped again. "Hikaru!" He said accusingly. He sat me down on a couch. "I am Kaoru." He said flashing me a smile sweeter than his brothers. I smiled back shyly. "Is she mute?" Hikaru asked. "Hikaru!" His brother said. "That was a bit rude Senpai." Haruhi said patting his shoulder. "No she just doesn't speak." Aya says answering Hikaru's question. "Nope." Niel said popping the 'p'. "We don't know why." Aya lied straight through her teeth. They knew why. I had not spoke since my mother was murdered in front of me. Four years ago we, my brother, my sister, my mother, my father and I, were sitting at our home in London. I had went with my mom to her bedroom when in came some man. He shot my mother multiple times, killing her almost instantly. I hadn't spoken since. Of course Mitsukuni and Takashi already knew this. We were taken to an orphanage where our Uncle was. Our father's brother, Alexander, was very mean to us. And by mean, I mean beat us.