Jack Maynard Imagine Part 4- The Sleepover 😘❤️

Y/N's P.O.V
  When I arrived at Jack's apartment I knocked on his door , I was immediately engulfed in a hug with Jack, I hugged back, it had felt like I hadn't  seen him for ages, I was glad to have him back.

Jack's P.O.V
I heard a knock at the door and as soon as I opened it I hugged y/n, I had missed her so much over the past few weeks and couldn't wait to catch up with her.

Y/N's P.O.V
'2 hours later'
Jack and I were sat on his sofa with a blanket wrapped around us, I checked the time and it was already 11pm, 'I better get going it's already late' I said to Jack, 'hey, why don't you sleepover tonight, you can take my bed and I'll have the sofa' he said back. 'Ok, but are you sure your ok with me having your bed?' I asked, 'yes I'm sure' he replied back. Jack then made his way to his bedroom to get a t-shirt for me to sleep in, I then went to the bathroom to get changed, I decided that I would wear Jack's shirt and my Calvin Klein underwear to bed. Once I was changed I went back into the living room to sit on the sofa to watch the rest of the movie with Jack, it was nearing the end of the film when Jack suddenly said 'I really like you y/n' , I was completely surprised by what he had said, how could he fall for a normal girl like me, but I decided to also tell him my feeling 'I really like you to Jack' I said, Jack almost immediately smashed his lips into mine and we started a make out session, it lasted for a couple of minutes before Jack picked me up, my legs wrapped around his torso and carried me to his room.

'A couple of minutes later'

We were both lying on Jack's bed, both out of breath after what had just happened, I decided to get under the covers and drift off to sleep, I was then met with Jack also joining me in bed, he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, he then rested his head into the crook of my neck and we both fell asleep.