Introduction

Hello to all (if any) of the people who have chosen to read this *story* - if one would call it that.

For me, this will simply be an outlet for all the ideas, good or bad, that seem to play a recurring role in my thoughts. In a way, I am selfishly using you - the reader - as a way of finding out whether or not my thoughts have any logic to them. If I find out through comments that I truly am on my own with my beliefs, then perhaps I truly am going mad.

Within this *story*, there will be quotes, essays and rants that you may choose to skip. But my hope is that there at least one person will read this and see a small part of their pain relieved in the fact that they are not the only ones who feel their inner conflict and demons removing them from their sanity.

I know how tiring it can be to hear that your thoughts are all wrong, and I want to create an environment where saying those thoughts does not cause those around us to laugh.
So for anyone who wants to comment or message me privately, not necessarily for support but just to know that someone is listening, then please feel free to do so.
Hopefully I too will find someone that I can relate to.

Chapter 1 - The Guilt - shall be published tomorrow. It's got a few things that I would struggle to admit in real life to anyone, so I'm dropping the big ones already in hopes of gaining your trust.....

*stomach cramps with nerves*

NOTE:
Most irritating overused word in this Introduction?
..........
Hope.