Making It happen.

I spoke to my Friends and Told them the plan. They seemed to understand it, but didn't at the same time.

"Ok, I put it in her locker, Loretta Goes to talk to her, then Janette Points out the note after coming Up behind Loretta."

The two girls looked at me like a was planning a murder and was being completely normal about it. "Just to make sure We're all on the same page." I said to assure them.
"All on the same Page?!" Janette bellowed. "We're not even in the same library!"

I glared. "What don't You understand?!"
I yelled.
"Why the Fuck are you doing this in the First place?!" She yelled back, her long Silvery Blond hair became a mess.
I pushed her against the locker. Janette freaked out as the rest of the hall Chanted: "Fight!" So we did. I punched her in the gut and then my Brother came in, His long, gentle sky blue Hawk wings behind him. I dropped my Grudge on Loretta and waved.
"Loretta?" He said, sounding Concerned.

It only just Occurred to me that they had the same wings, but I Knew Janette Liked him, wich is probably the reason she threw Loretta a dirty Look and strutted off.
A/N: I know it's short, I'll make it longer if anyone wants me too. I got a Vote on chapter one and Got Motivated to Write more.