Chapter 3

Had a half day and felt like wirting, thought I would put a bit in Thor's point of veiw so hence chapter. Enjoy, this not-very-well-thought-out-and-writen-chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Thor's POV.

I carried lady Skadi into the healing room, demanding all the nurses about telling them what had happened.

I was now waiting out side the room, peering in throught the glass. Skadi was laying, uncontious on the table, I was so worried. It was all my falt, I shouldn't have used mjolinir. I could have killed her for all I know, I hope she is okay, I wouldn't be able to live if she has died.

A nurse came out of the room, I quickly rushed over to her.

"How is she, will she be alright, what is wrong with her?" I demanded rushing out questions, the nurse looked taken aback.

"My lord, she is serverly injured, her spinal damege is so bad we might not be able to fix it, and even if we can she may be parralised for the rest of her life." The nurse said sincerly.

"No is not an answer, I don't care what you have to do, make her better if it's the last thing you do." I yelled, I wasn't trying to scare the nurse, just trying to get Skadi better.

"...We will try."The nurse said after a moment of hesetational shock.

"Thank you." I whisper as she walks back into the room, she talks to the nurses before they start to give Skadi surgery.

I couldn't watch, I just can't stand the sight of her in pain. I have only just met the girl but I feel so strongly for her already. What is with me.

I sat down on the seat opposite the healing room. How could this have happened.

After a while I saw Loki walking down the hall, running actually. Was something wrong with him. He had a worried look apon his face which just made me wonder more.

"Loki are y-"

"How is she!" He intrepted me demandingly, I was shocked by this.

"Loki, what are you talking about?" I asked completely confused, Loki has never cared for anyone.

"The girl, thor! Skadi, how is she?!" He demanded again, he was very fustrated im guessing from the look on his face.

"I won't lie, she's not good." I confessed, my head in my hands ruffeling up my hair in depresstion.

Unexpectedly hands came around my throat lifting me up. The force behind the grab around my neck was slowly cutting of my air supply. In shock, I just hung there.

"How could you do this to her, you massive oath." He yelled at me, taking me by supprise.

"Brother calm down." I pleaded against gasps for air. I grabbed his cold hands and forcivly romved them from my throat, he gave up and walked away from me and over to the window of the healing room. I sank to the floor in a gasp for air.

"Loki what is with you?" I asked getting back up and walking over to him.

"Nothing Thor!" He spat at me with hatred, but I could she the worry in his eyes as the nurses continued to do surgery to Skadi.

"Loki, do you feel for this girl?" I ask with a slie smile on my face. No Thor, I shouldn't be happy right now, but I am so full of wonder of why Loki is so fond of this girl.

Loki didn't answer my question but I could see a light blush appering on his cheeks, something I've never seen before on Loki.

"Loki, why do you care so?" I ask agian, his head snapes to me in utter shock.

"I do not." He claimes angrely.

"So why do you blush." I asked teasingly. Loki's hand shoots up to his cheeks, he frowns in embarresdness.

"Thor, I do not feel for her." He replied quietly.

"Sure you don't brother." I sarcasticly responded, patting Loki on the shoulder and walking back to my seat, after a moment Loki followed to.

"Do you think she will be ok?" Loki asked me, his head in his hands.

"Honestly, I dont have a clue, but she better be." I replied shaking my head, and putting my hand on Lokis shoulder.

If she is not ok, then I will not be able to survive, I couldn't live with the guilt of knowning that I took an innocent Asgardian life, I wouldn't be able to rule over Asgard or even face the Asgardians. The amount of pressure the nurses have from me right now would drive anyone crazy, but that was life, and right now life was in the balance.