Darus/Desus

My apology for my spelling DX
-
Paul wrapped his arms around Daryl's neck as Daryl held Paul in his arms. Daryl was pissed off at him, his eyes were narrowed down. Deep heavy breathing, glancing/glaring down at the smaller malw who was actually careless for once! Jesus knew Daryl was mad, and he didn't blame him... He knew what he had done with stupid, but it helped them too.. He sighed softly. "Daryl... I-I'm sorry.." He muttered softly, but the older man just grunt lowly. "Sorry for what? For being stupid or getting hurt prick?" He growled, it made Jesus look off. "Both..." He muttered again. Daryl rolled his eyes, gripping his arms around Paul's small body. "You are so stupid, you could have been eaten! If I wasn't there to save you-... You are fucking stupid Paul! What the hell man!" The archer snapped. "You almost became walker food and twisted your leg!" He kept yelled. "Do you know how worried I was when you ran off like that and I couldn't find you for nearly an hour! And when I did you were on the ground dragging that damn hurt leg as walkers tried to get you?!" Paul stared at Daryl, the older male began to babble now. Yelling and cussing at him, Jesus felt his heart skipping a beat or two. Daryl actually... cared about him... Daryl actually was worried about him. He couldn't help himself, he let out a small giggle... slowly the giggles became into small laughter. Daryl was now confused. "What's so funny?" He asked slightly annoyed and puzzled by the younger male. Paul shook his head, using his left hand to cover his face, still laughing as he felt some tears forming. Daryl frowned. "Jesus?" He asked with a soft voice. "I-I'm fine..." He kept laughing, Daryl could see the tear now rolling down his face. His heart sank to his stomach now. Paul was crying.. He never saw him cry, it ached his heart. Seeing how Paul was always happy, seeing him crying made him feel off. He picked up his pace, finding a large rock, he placed Paul down on it. "Paul, c'mon... Tell me why you are crying!" He panicked more. Paul wrapped his arms around Daryl's neck. Barring his face on his neck. His laughter was soft and shaky, the older male sighed and held him close. Stroking his hair gently. "Why are you crying?" He asked small voice. Paul pulled back for a bit, looking at Daryl with a smile, tears kept rolling down. Daryl used his thumb to wipe them away. "I-I'm fine.. It's just... It's just I-I never thought you would actually care about 'me' so much..." He began, the older male raised a brow. "What do you mean?" He asked. Paul sighed. "When you found me, you panicked. You killed all the walkers, even the ones that didn't notice us... you carried me, do that I'm fucking heavy. You began to tell me were worried about me.." The long hair male looked down for a bit, Daryl eyes softened as he listened to Paul speaking. "I-I felt.. I felt really special.." He began to cry again. Daryl sighed, so he wasn't sad.. That's good. But still, seeing him cry. It was new. He pulled Paul closer to him. "Dumbass." He whispered to him, Jesus smiled a little, he nuzzled his face to Daryl's neck for a bit. They remained like that for awhile. Hugging each other close in silence... Daryl was the first to pull away, he leaned close to kissed the tears away from the corners of Paul's shiny eyes slowly. The smaller male eyes closed as it happened. Daryl finished, and Jesus eyes opened. Daryl smiling at him, he smiled back at him as the redneck cupped his face and leaned towards. Jesus followed, their lips brushing against each other slowly. "Don't be stupid again Paul." He whispered. "I'll keep that in mind.." He chuckled softly before their eyes shut. Lips finally meeting each for once, they held each other close and enjoyed the kiss. Once it was over. They pulled apart for a bit, thier face pink.. Daryl pressed his forehead on Paul's. Smiling at him. "I like you." Daryl said. "I like you too.. Let's go home." Paul whispered. Daryl nodded, Paul wrapped his arms around Daryl's neck again as the redneck picked him up and began to walk towards Alexandria. Both smiling along the way.