Sleep

ALRIGHT I'M BACK. sort of:)

So sleep is like my favorite topic ever and I could fall asleep talking about slee-

WHAT WAIT I'M AWAKE!

Whoops sorry I'm good now promise.

Anyways I love sleep, if it weren't for the fact that I have major trust issues and issues in general I would fucking marry the lord of sleep.

But there's just one tiny problem.

 I. CANT. FUCKING. SLEEP. EVER.

There's something wrong with me because no matter how hard I try, how tired I am, sleep constantly tries to avoid me.

I tried going to sleep at 9pm(my normal bedtime is like 11pm-1:30am) and I ended up falling asleep at 3 in the goddamn morning. LIKE I WOULDNT MIND A SOLID 7 HOURS OF SLEEP PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Now you may be wondering, why don't you just wake up later in the day? My school starts at 7:45 Tuesday-Friday, and 8:45 on Monday's. My bus arrives at the bus stop at about 7:22 on normal days, and 8:22 on Monday's, I leave my house at 7:15/8:15. but it takes me forever to get ready so I have to wake up at 6am.

I'm sure the majority of you feel my pain, and I've heard it only gets worse.

I'm not entirely sure what the point of this was, but I'm sure it sounds like a pointless, selfish compliant, but if you also feel that finding/getting sleep is a struggle, vote/comment your stance on sleep.

Love you guys dearly,

~AJ<3<3<3