Cash: Almost home.

*Nash's POV*

"364 days." I said to myself as I marked another tally on my chalk board. 'Just one more to go' I thought to myself as I did so.

364 days since I had cut.

Since I had been here.

In this, "hospital".

The wellness center isn't as bad as you may think it is. It really did help me get through a lot. I mean, it is the reason it's been 364 days.

It's only hell because he's not here.

The love of my life. My boyfriend, Cameron Dallas.

Cameron and I have been dating for 4 years, and in a few months it will be 5. The only reason I'm in the wellness center, without him, is because I wasn't happy with everything else.

But they helped me. Just one more day, 24 hours, until I can see my baby again.

My beautiful brown eyed muscular baby. He promised me he'd wait as long as it took for me to get better. That no matter how long it did take, he'd always be there when I was released.

I really hope he kept that promise.

'The only way to find out is to wait for tomorrow' With this thought in my head I laid down on my bed, and fell asleep.

*time skip: next morning*

*Cameron's POV*

Last night I got a call from the Wellness Center. Where my beautiful baby boy Nash has been for 364 days, 10 hours, 16 minutes, and 12 seconds.

It's been that long since I've touched his beautiful soft skin.

Seen his bright sparkling blue eyes.

Even heard his soft sweet voice.

I made a promise to him the day he left. I promised to be there the moment he got released.

So when I got the call that he was to be released, I sprinted into my car, and sped down the highway to the center.

Yeah, he was being released tomorrow. But I wanted to make sure I'd be there when he came out, so I spent he night in the lobby.

I woke up this morning to a receptionist's voice and a smelly shoe by nose. IT SMELLED SO TERRIBLE!

I immediately sprang up and screamed.

"What the hell!!! That smells so freaking bad man!" I said blowing air out of my nose in attempt to get rid of the lingering smell.

She put her shoe back on and laughed.

"Your boy is coming out in a few minutes, I wanted to make sure you were awake. By the way, since you can sleep through my shakes and yelling, I'd recommend you not live somewhere with frequent earthquakes. That ain't gonna wake you up!"

I chuckled at her comment then stood up, dusting myself off. What? I wanted to look good! Can't have dusty clothes ya know?

The moment I heard that door handle click, I shook the thoughts of my attire out of my head. I looked up and saw him. My beautiful Nash.

*Nash's POV*

'He probably won't be here. He's probably all up in it with some other guy...' I thought to myself as I walked to the door.

Anxious to see if Cameron had kept his promise, I opened the door to the waiting room.

Immediately I spotted his tan face and caramel brown hair. I ran from the door and jumped into my boyfriend's arms.

This was home. This was the feeling I'd missed for so long... so... so long.

Now I know...

I'm home.