The seven years apart

(A/N hi hope you guys liked the first chapter I know it was not much but I am still doing my best to get some more readers that's all hope guys like this next chapter)

Roses P.O.V

I had just finished a mission the magic council put up with. It was to defeat a dark guild that had a hundred or so members. It was easy but what I was not expecting was one of the magic council frog like things to summon me to the magic council.

When I got there they were all in a meeting they told me that all of Fairytails strongest have gone missing on tenro island and that I have to go to the guild and talk to the new Master. I said okay even though I was not happy one little bit. When I got there I could already tell that the livelyness of the guild was gone. I had at least thirteen limiters on my body six on one wrist one on my ear as a earring two on the other wrist and two more on each ankle so my power would not make anyone pass out.

I just walked into the so called guild that treats anyone like family ya right I was not going to fall for that agian. Macou was the first one to notice me.

Macous P.O.V

I saw a girl that looked quiet pretty and I waved her over. She slowly walked over and sat down. I asked her what a pretty little lady like her was doing in our guild before she could answer my question my boy Romeo came running in crying.

I asked what's wrong and he said," When is Natsu and them coming back it's been more then half a year already and Lucy is still missing I miss her the most cause I wanted to talk to her but no one would let me." Then I saw something strange happen the girl got up and hugged my boy.

Romeos P.O.V

I was not expecting any one to hug me. When I looked up I saw the girl my dad was talking to. Instead of those golden star like eyes she had they were now a royals blue and she was crying.

What startled me the most was when she said," I am so sorry Romeo I never meant to hurt I was hurt because of Natsu and everyone else was being mean to me." That's when I looked up and saw those royal blue eyes turn into those hazel eyes I haven't seen in two years now.

That's when I yelled her name LUCY everyone was staring at me and then they realized this is the girl they chased out two years ago. She was hugging me like she used to when I was hurt and lonely. I hugged back not knowing I was now crying my eyes out.

Lucy's P.O.V

Romeo was crying cause he missed me that much. I looked around at the shocked faces that were also crying. I stood up and said," I am going to go find them at Tenro Island I will come back and tell you what I saw."

They all looked at me and said Ok Lucy that made me happy so I turned around and chanted Look at be from the sky's above see that I need to fly through the sky's with you grant me you wings oh great angels ANGLES WINGS. I looked around at the shocked faces that were looking at my wings.

I grew a smile and said," They are pretty aren't they." I turned around and hugged Romeo one last time and said," I will be back with some news soon." He let go and I took off.

Time skip to the island( still Lucy's P.O.V)

I got to were the island was supposed to be and found out they were in some kind of spell that was keeping them safe for who knows how long. I chanted saying Let them awaken from a slumber in seven years and I will some one to come find them in those seven years.

I could sense Achnologia's power around the island ok now I'm pissed at him I thought. I flew back to land I went straight to the guild to tell them. I land and my wings disappeared from my back walked in and everyone staring at me. Romeo was the first one to ask what happened to them I said there was no trace of the island. I can't tell them what I found and that they will be asleep for seven whole years I thought.

Romeo was in tears to what I just said he kept on saying things like No it cant be and Why did they have to disappear from us. I looked down at him and said," Sorry there was nothing I could have done." I just walked out but before I said," I am not re-joining I am just going to watch over you guys from now on." They all said Ok in sink and I walked out with that.

Time skip to after the seven years

Romeos P.O.V

It's been seven long and painful years and I came to a conclusion they are never going to come back. I walk back to the guild to find some brutes demanding for the rent money to our guild hall my dad keep saying he did not have it. So I came in and said," We don't have the stupid jewel to pay you right now so get out of our guild."

I got in my fighting stance to take them down and so did they I lit my hands on fire that is the color of blue. But before any of us could attack the leader got kicked past us and all his grunts turned around to fight and they all got beat to a bloody pulp. I looked at the strange people and there I saw were the people who went missing seven years ago. I looked over at Lucy in the back who had a cloak on get up and tell dad something and started to leave. Natsu stopped her and like the idiot he is he challenged her.

She just looked at him and said," I would not mess with a council member and the first wizard saint all at once." They just stared at her in shock while the rest of us were laughing our ass's off. Then out of the blue her exceed came in fussing at her for leaving her in the dragon realm. Her exceed is a black cat with a light blue belly and a gold star in next to her right eye and she can transform into different animals or her human form. Lucy turned around with the others not knowing who she is and said," Sorry lucky I just wanted to see Romeo agian before the GMG."

Lucy's P.O.V

As I was saying sorry my old master came up to me and asked who I was. I looked down at him and said," I'm hurt you can't even remember one of you children that left nine years ago because how she was treated." I looked down at him he had shocked eyes and yelled at the top of his lungs LUCY.

I put on a small smile and said Yes. That when team idiot A.K.A team Natsu said," Oh that weakling is in our guild." I turned around but before I could say anything Macou said," She is stronger then you Natsu did you already forget that she said she has a seat in the magic council and is the first wizard saint ,she is the one who has helped us keep this place up and running but she just isn't in the guild any more because of us."

That is how he caught everyone who was gone saying is she really that strong I turned and told them Yes. I looked at Macou and said I have to go and I'll enjoy seeing you guys at the GMG." And with that I was gone.

Time skip to Sabertooth(still Lucy's P.O.V)

As I walked to sabertooth planning on joining I got to the doors and kicked them open yelling I WANT TO SEE YOUR MASTER. A big looking guy stood up off of a throne like chair and said," I am the Master what to you want peasant." I looked up at himand he could tell I was mad even through the cloak I was wearing.

I took off the cloak revealing I was known all around as Rose Diamond some one in the council and the first wizard saint. You could hear the whispers about why would I be here. I looked at the Master and said I would like to join this guild known as the strongest guild. The Master let me in right away not wanting to anger me any further one could tell he was scared of me. His daughter came up to and said where and what color I told Gold with a blood red outline and on my left shoulder. She said her name was Minerva I turned to look at her and asked if she would be my friend. She looked really surprised but said yes and hugged me saying I was her first friend.

(A/N ok that is where the chapter ends I hope you guys like this chapter I surprised myself with how many words I typed over 1000 words I am quite content with how many I wrote so any way I DO NOT OWN FAIRYTAIL HIROMASHIMA DOES oh before I forget still need help with who to ship bye guys.)