34. Chapter Interview

YOUR POV  

I walked into the guest bathroom downstairs, luckily there was no one. I have made myself ready for bed and put myself on the big comfy couch. I've turned on a movie and wrapped myelf in a warm blanket. My tears have dried, but the disappointment was still there.

How could he say that? Is he really thinking about going back to her? I mean I thought we love each other.

He should have simply told me that he will meet her, then it wouldn't have been a big deal. I mean I know the media and how they set things up so that everything looks as they like it.

It just hurts that he loves Selena still. After half an hour watching a movie, I heard footsteps in the entrance. I looked over when I saw my brother Giovanni.

He saw me immediately and came over. He threw himself on the couch to the empty seat next to me.

“Well you can't sleep?” I just nodded without taking my gaze off of the tv.

“What are you watching?”, he asks me monotonous.

“Scarface.”, I answer emotionless.

“Our favorite movie.”, after a minute or two I added with a faint smile as I look over at him briefly. He nods.

“Right.” He smiled and looked back to the TV. We stayed in peace side by side for a while. That's what I love about my brother, it's kind of easy with him. But unfortunately it is also that he knows me so well that he of course knew immediately that something is wrong.  

“What happened?”, he asks me, of course, knowing that Justin and I were arguing.  

I looked over at Giovanni.

“Do I have to talk about it?”, I asked him with a sad face.  

He shrugged.

“I don't care. If you don't want...okay, but I know that you will talk to me about it as always, sooner or later.”, he said with a confident smile and pushes me gently. And he was right.  

“Salvo called me the other day, Jason left the island few days after us.”, Gio told me.  

Just the mention of his name made me angry.  

“Do we know where he is now?”, I asked. He just shaked his head.

“I'll take care of him.”, Gio assurred me.  

We continuted to watch the movie when I desided to tell Gio what happened.  

He listened to me attentively and nodded. Already during telling I was thinking about whether the situation was really worth such a fight.  

“You two survived so much together and then such a little thing makes you sleep on the couch now.”, Giovanni notes. I look away offended, even though I know that he's right, as always.  

“It is quite natural that not everything works right from the start. You don't know each other for long, but you are good for each other. You just need to work out, that's all.”, he assured me and smiled at me warm.  

“How is business?”, I ask to change the subject. He chuckled and shook his head resigning.  

“All right.” he said briefly.

“All right? Is that all?”

“Yes.”

“Oh come on.”, I pouted and pushed him slightly.

“I met someone.”, he admitted.

“What?”, I screamed in disbelief, clapping my hands.