Stuck With My Constipated Crush

"Panda Boops to Ugly Boops, come in"
Brea said through her walky talky.

"I never agreed to "Ugly Boops"" Lance whined from his 'station'.

"Yeah, well you don't have a choice with that. I decide the names while yo-- She's coming!" Brea said as Jade walked over to Breanna's dressing room where she would 'accidentally bump into Rico'.

Jade opened the door and went further into Brea's dressing room. She sat down on one of the beanbag chairs and took out her phone.

After what seemed like 3 minutes of waiting, Jade heard the bathroom door open and what a surprise! Ricardo was there.

"Hey Jade" He said as he awkwardly waved.

"Hi" Jade answered with a non- awkward smile.

"I'm just gonna..... Go back in there" He said, pointing at the bathroom.

"Why don't you wanna talk?" She said as she stood up.

"I- I want to talk but I'm....... Constipated?" Rico said, obviously making an excuse.

"Seriously? Constipated? That's all you could think of?" Jade said as she raised her eyebrow questioningly.

"I'm just gonna..... Go" He gestured at the door.

"Good idea, slinthead" Jade muttered under her breath. As Rico turned the door handle, a sudden realization kicked in.

"They set us up!" Ricardo shouted.

"What do you mean? Can you just get outta here?" Jade said completely irritated.

"Not a chance" He said. "They locked us in."

• • • • •

"I'm gonna kill her. I'm gonna give her the silent treatment. I'm gonna make her pay. I'm gonna get revenge. I'm gonna lock her in a room with Lance. I'm-" Jade grumbled under her breath.

"Can you please stop?" Rico whined.

"Not a chance" Jade said teasingly.
"Besides, it's not like we're going to get outta here soon enough"

"Why'd they lock us up in here anyway?" He said sitting up and giving Jade a confused expression.

"Idiot" Jade mumbled. "They obviously locked us in here to talk!"

"About?" He said, obviously still confused. But his confusion washed away once Jade shot him a glare. "Oh. That"

• • • • • •
An hour passed and the two were still stuck.

"That's it! I've had enough!" Jade snapped out of nowhere. "I'm very sorry for avoiding you, Rico. It's just that I got a bit disappointed about the 'just friends' thing"

"I'm sorry too. I just want a fresh start with you" He said. "So how about we start with another date?"