The first day

It was a Monday morning and it was Lucy's First day of year 11 "Come on Lucy wake up or you'll be late" shouted Lucy's mother " im up".Lucy went in to the bathroom to have a shower,first it was so cold she felt like she fell in to the artic sea but it woke her up,after her shower she got dressed in to her uniform and she made sure she covered her scars up.She got on the bus to see where she could sit "do you mind if i sit here" "sure" replied Sam."You looking forward to year 11" "sort of you" Sam saw the scars on Lucy's arm but ignored them "yes"."Do you like any sports Sam" " yeah i do,i love to play football im being scouted by Tottenham" "wow you don't seem like the type to play football" "really why not?" Sam looked at her inquisitively"you're really smart that's all" "oh ok,do you like any sports?" " yes football" " do you support a team?" " yeah Newcastle you" " Tottenham" " how do you feel about Bale leaving?" " gutted he was a great player".

Lucy was finally at school and she meet up with her best friends." how was your summer guys?" Lucy asked"good" we went down to Southampton" replied Emily. Lucy found out she had English first and she got to sit next to Sam,Lucy has never felt like this before she knew him briefly before but after speaking to him on the bus she got a strange feeling about him.The teacher wanted them to do a project in pairs,Sam turned to Lucy and ask " do you want to be pairs" " yeah of course" Sam wanted to know how Lucy got those scars,he knows what its like to feel really isolated and depressed the only way to make you feel better is to harm yourself.After English Lucy and Emily met up " we have History after break" Emily sighed"its not that bad we get to learn about the cold war" "oh wow what fun" Emily said in the most sarcastic way possible.Emily and Lucy went to history " sorry were late sir" both girls said at once,Lucy noticed Sam,"urm why don't we sit over hear Emily" "yeah ok".Lucy sat next to Sam and Emily next to Lucy,"i never knew you liked history Lucy" " yeah i love it Sam my favourite subject"," Sam and Lucy would you like to tell the whole class what you're talking about?" "no Mr James" Sam said quickly " good" the lesson was over and it was lunch time.

" Lets get some food" Lucy said quickly," You and Sam seem close" " were just friends" " ok" " what do we have last"? Maths, " oh the joys" Emily replied,lunch was quickly over and Emily and Lucy went to Maths,Lucy couldn't concentrate in maths all she was thinking is when will she speak to Sam again.Finally maths was over and Lucy got on the bus and started to talk to a Sam,she nearly forgot her stop she " see you tomorrow Sam" " bye Lucy"

When Lucy got home she took her dog Emrys who was a husky with bright green eyes for a long walk,when she got home it was her tea time she ate her tea and went up stairs,she fell asleep and woke up she dreamt that Sam was talking to her for a bet,all those thoughts going through her mind she picked up the small knife and carved in to her arms with tears rolling down her face and blood all over her,she cried her self to sleep.