Airport ✈️

It was an early morning and almost all of the girls were on the airport of Munich waiting for their dream vacations to start.

The first ones to arrive were Alexandra with Sergio, Michelle with Rob and Laura with Marco A. The six of them where super close and got along well.
Alexandra was telling Michelle and Laura how she and Sergio almost lost the taxi that took them to the airport because of Sergio's fault due to his last minute change of outfit. Meanwhile Michelle and Laura were planning in their minds revenge on their big brother for almost making her sister-in-law loose her transport, great minds think alike.

The next ones to arrive were Jade, Rebecca, Evony and Led. They had a match earlier which they won 4 to 2. They were celebrating their victory without any worries until Thomas called Jade asking if they were already on the airport. Thomas was a protective big brother and always looked after Jade. The girls were a little preoccupied, but luckily Manuel, Christian, Julian, and Marco R (I'll put him like that to difference him from Marco A), had already previewed that their girlfriends would forget about the flight because of all the excitement about the match; so the boys were already waiting for them outside the stadium with all the packed stuff ready to go directly to the airport.

Evie, was ready a day before they had to leave to their vacations; she even made a chart so that everything went as planned for her an Harry's kids (like wake Cody James and Ivy Rose up at 8:30 and leave the house at 9:00.)

Cecilia and Sophie had just came back from an important meeting in England, they wanted to make one of Sophie's novel into a movie and they wanted Cecilia to be the principal of the movie; both were super tired but excited for two things: 1) the coming-soon movie and 2) their expected vacation since so long ago.

Alexa was on the airport duty-free mall since 9 am because she needed a last-minute shopping, Andre knew it wasn't an emergency to buy new shirts but Alexa didn't care, I mean who wouldn't have said it was a shopping emergency with all those offers on the duty-free?

Gigi and Mira were a little late and on-their-way to the airport. Earlier they had a last photo shoot session before the Spring Break collection of Victoria's Secret would be released; they would meet their fiancée and boyfriend at the airport.

Esma was attending her last patient before she could finally go home to meet Hector and run for their lives before they lost the flight. She received a text from Iscodisco (<- I loved the nickname😹) that said: Siiis! Can I make a party at your and Hector's house while you are on vacation? I'll promise to not break anything.

The two lovebirds; Maleen and Emre (or as I would like to call them Maleemre), were taking breakfast near the airport. They were super happy they would take their first trip as a more serious couple, a just engaged one. Emre was about to kiss Maleen but just at the exact moment she saw the hour on her phone and realized how late it was, Emre payed he bill and the both hurried to print their passes for the flight.

Lastly Desiree and Miranda had made a sleepover at Miranda's house, but didn't realized they slept too late; and now they were asleep on the couch with a lot of candy wrappers and popcorn. Daniele and Erik were looking at each other discussing how to wake up Daniele's friend and Erik's fiancée. They finally got an idea, so Daniele carried Desiree and Erik carried Miranda...to the pool. They threw the girls on the water and when both of the girls came out to breathe, the boys knew they had to start running, when the girls catched up with the guys, Miranda gave a kiss on the lips and a big hug to dry and just showered Erik while Desiree just hugged Daniele; obvs both (Desiree and Daniele) wanted more than a friendly hug but Daniele was too shy to ask that to Desi.

When finally all the girls and their hubbies were on the waiting room, and were about to board the plane when they all heard an annoying voice saying: "Oh Mirandy randy, guess who'll join you and your friends to your Fiji trip", it was Bastian, Miranda's big and annoying brother.

Well.... so this was the first chapter, hope you liked it 😁. I had a fun time writing it. I'll start exams next week Great! (sarcasm😭) so I don't think when will it be the following update, I think in a week but I'll try and do it earlier.

Live, laugh, love
Miranda!