one-I

It was windy that day.The breeze swept away all the yellowish dried leaves as if making a way for Yeo jin directed her to the peak of the hill.The 23 years old lady let out a heavy sigh while her gazes locked on the spectacular and easy on the eyes scenery.She felt empty but yet she has so many things bottles inside and questioned herself whether she's right that was the feeling of emptiness or sorrowfulness that she denied due to her unlimited ego.Yeo jin has no choice,she has to lead her life with pride.23 years experience of living already made her sick of life but yet as long as she is living as long as her heart is still beating she would not let every single breath that she penetrate wasted.

She did wonder whether she's giving herself false hopes but what hopes that she creates,deep inside she knows that it's not hopes but its just a way to stay strong.The vague buildings and skyscrapers awe her.How beautiful the world seems to her actually,every seconds,every minutes the world never fails to make her smile alone.Maybe its not the world.But her world that she created in the reality world.Life seems better with her self-created thoughts.Even though,the self-created thoughts and her way of living much different from normal mankind.She did well on protecting herself,she thought.

A small smile potrayed on her face."Life just as good as it is" despite the denial that shown in her eyes.She led herself to a single tree that perhaps been living for a quite long time there based on how well it looks.Yeo jin stretched her right hand and face her palm to the tree,then she designed the tree in the air by it's structure. "Just like a sleeping soul." she thought.The tanned-brown with shady yellowish leaves,the tree glows by its own charm.Yeo Jin penetrate gazes turns to be a gaze that full of sorrow and loneliness."You're just like me" Yeo jin whispered through the air.

............................................................................................................................

A road that full of unspoken words,the feels of facing reality just like drowning in the ocean beneath sunlight that is showing a path to rise but she's drowning deeper with closed eyes in thought of graceful rise with a belief that life is beautiful even though she knows very well the fact of living.