อཛศཞ g๑อ

Hermes will never be the same

Hermes hugged his knees he was oddly isolated today and honestly just plainly looked like sh*t.

ⓄⓃⒺ ⒽⓄⓊⓇ ⒺⒶⓇⓁⒾⒺⓇ

A drunken Zeus held down a boy to his bed. The room was dark with almost no source of light what so ever.

"Hmm how sweet" the drunken god whispered in his soon to be victim ear, he had covered the males mouth when he tried to scream. "Seems like the maids have brought me some special little gift." He hummed smirking as he kissed the males neck.

"Well aren't you something, interesting-rather Petite," The drunk laughed "and you smell exquisite." He said looking close into his face.

"And those eyes, such a glossy blueish grey." He blinked "they look very familiar acutely-" he removed his hands from the boys mouth " Hermes?"

" ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ!?"  Hermes yelled a disturbed look on his face. "ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ!? ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ-!?"

Zeus simply gave him a bland look as if he was speaking gibberish. " what are you doing in here?"

"ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴀʏ!? ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ!- "

Zeus broke into laughter " is that suppose to frazzle me? I've done several of your sisters before whether they wanted or not, and I sure as hell have done males before so why in the world would you think that, that possibility excludes you? On that note, get out of my room now Hermes before I simply continue." Zeus sat up no longer pinning him. "God you make such stupid comments some times it's almost cute. Now if your done with this naive conversation go send one of my maids in here for me."