Chapter 1

"Are we going to stay the night at the hotel again?" My brother asked me.

"Yes" I responded with a monotone voice. 

So, yeah. One of the perks of having an abusive father. You have literally no life. I'm sixteen, which is pretty old for most of the lives I spend. Most of my lives I have no one to love me, and this is the first life that someone has lived me as much as my brother does. He works at a low-paid job to support him and I. 

"Come on, we'll have Teri's Pizza! It'll be cool!" He says. 

"Ollie, you know I like Chinese better."

Honestly, my brother is a pretty handsome guy, aside from all of the scars he has. Now, we both have scars, but his are ten times worse. He sticks up for me, even when it actually IS my fault. I have told him about the past lives shenanigans, and somehow he believes me. Because he loves me, there us an incredibly high chance he will go POOF! And I have warned him about that, but as usual, he just shrugged it off. 

"Okay, Chinese it is. Hey, and I have a questuon, about the lives thing, I've never asked how many you've lived."

Well, that's a good question Oliver. How many have I lived?

"Way too many to count. I don't like talking about it. Can we drop it?"

"Yeah. Sure, sorry."

Oh God. Whenever he says sorry, it always reminds me of when he's yelling sorry to my dad, for the things he didn't do, and it makes me feel awful. 

"Hey, can Cicile come over? She's been dying to meet you!"

And that's when it happened. The bell rang. Screaming. Crying. Heat rising. People running. Me losing the grip I had on my brother's hand. Me running outside to find him. Waiting outside for hours, waiting for him to walk out of the school, with that same smile plastered on his face, even when all hell breaks loose. Him. Not. Coming. Back.

----------------------

Hi! I'm so sorry this is so depressing! I have an idea, just stick with me. However has the time to read this, y'all are the best!!

¥Rachel¥