17

I started to walk quickly, away from him. While I was walking, I felt like my chest is feeling heavier and heavier and my head getting lighter and lighter as I took steps away. I wanted to stop from walking, crying, thinking too deep, but I couldn't. I just covered my face while walking, and I could feel that the people around me are looking at me, and I could hear their whispers to one another. While walking, I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I spoke softly, and I felt a touch above my shoulder. I looked up to see who it was, and it was Chou Tzuyu. Her eyes widened when she saw me, and I'm pretty sure I looked like someone who cried a river the whole day, my eyes looked so swollen, my nose is red, and my hair is all messy. She slowly looked around us, and she held me on my wrist before pulling me away from the crowd, together with her. I just stared at her from the back, and I couldn't stop from sniffing, from too much crying and I heard her talk slowly.

"Let's go." She said, and we headed towards the school garden. When we finally got there, the both of us sat down on the bench. She slowly faced me with her eyed fill with concern and worry, and she held both of my hands tightly. I could definetely see that she's worried about me, and I don't want to drag her in my mess and problems in life.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" She asked me. I took a deep breath, before looking down. "You know you can tell me, maybe I can help." She spoke in a low tone, which made me smile a little. I tightened my grip on her hand. I'm feeling nervous, and I don't know if I should tell her about it or not.

"Tzuyu, will you run away from your problems? Or not?" I asked her. She raised her eyebrows at me, before thinking deeply. I wanna know what would be her answer on my question, so that I'll have an idea on what I should do. She smiled at me, before patting both of my shoulders.

"Unnie, it depends on the situtaion. I'd run away, if it makes me feel lonely, sad, mad, depressed, emotional, and if it hurts me. I'd stay, if it makes me feel happy, loved, cared, and special." She answered me back. I tried to understand what she meant, and I finally did. Maybe what she meant about it, is when she'll never turn her back to something which makes her feel happy. I thought that maybe Yoongi also became one of the reasons of my happiness, that's why I'm having a hard time whether I should choose to leave him or not.

"Think about it unnie." Tzuyu said while staring deeply into my eyes. "If that someone is special, you need to stay. You would never know, but that someone also needs you in their life." She spoke softly, before smiling. I smiled at her before nodding a little. I slowly stood up, and fixed my uniform. She watched me as I stood infront of her, and I gently hugged her. I felt her arms wrapping around me, and we hugged each other tightly before saying goodbye to each other.

"Thank you, Tzuyu."

****

Yoongi's POV

"Nayeon?" I called out to her silently, as I watched her walk away from my sight. I don't know why, but I felt like my chest got a little tighter and heavier. I wanted to follow her, scream out her name, or atleast stop her, but there's something inside me which stops me from doing it.

"Shit." I said, before pulling out my hair furiously and closing my eyes tightly. If it wasn't for Naomi, this wouldn't have happened in the first place. That girl never gets tired, doesn't she even knoe that were done now? And now she's trying to ruin Nayeon's image ang reputation infront of the school? What the actual fuck is Naomi's problem with her? I took a deep breath by calming myself down, and I couldn't get the reason why Nayeon is acting weird ang strange nowadays. It looks like she's avoiding me these past few days, and what's with her 'sorry' earlier? That made me even more think deeper and made my head ache more.

I decided to find Naomi, and ask her about all of the mess she just did, and I'll never forget her if something bad happens to Nayeon. Look, I'm not trying to act as I care for Nayeon---- but I think I actually am. I just don't want any more problems happening again, especially when Nayeon gets included. I started to walk, searching for Naomi's sight but then I bumped into Jungkook. He looked at me, and gasped. Tsk, this kid.

"Hyung! Where have you been?" He asked. I just rolled my eyes at him. Jungkook tilted his head, trying to examine my face. He leaned in closer to me, and slowly hitted me on my shoulder.

"Ouch, what was that for?" I told him. He smirked, before throwing a huge pile of paper to me, and plugged in his earphones into his ears.

"Give it to Jimin hyung. I need to go." He said, before turning his back from me and walked away. I just looked at him with my eyebrows crossed, and carried the papers with me as I walked towards Jimin's room. Tss, I'm not here to send shits and trash to Jimin, this is too tiring, and I need rest and sleep. As I was walking, and finally reached my destination. I stepped inside, and my eyes searched for Jimin. The students inside the room, were all looking at me as if they saw someone who just transferred iin the school, or someone who looks new to them.

When I finally saw Jimin, I headed towards him before hitting him on his head. I heard him groan a little, and gave me his evil stare. I just threw the pile of papers on top of his desk, and his eyelids widened when he saw it. On my pheriperal view, I could see Mina sitting beside him, and I guess the two of them were busy talking--- or not.

"Ah, Yoongi. You're here." Jimin spoke. I just ignored him, and I looked at my watch and it was already past 4:00. I need to go home early, since my parents told me that I should be home before 4:00. When I was about to bid goodbye to them, Mina talked.

"Yoongi sunbae-nim, we're going to visit a cafè, today. Jimin told me that you should go with him, oh and also Jungkook's coming too and I invited Tzuyu to come with us." I glanced over at Jimin, and he shrugged off his shoulders before raising both of his hands making a "No choice, man" expression. The next thing she said made me feel nervous. "And I forgot, someone is also coming with us."

I was about to ask her who is it, but the door screeched open. I looked over to see who it was, and I heard a familiar soft and soothing voice which I would be dying to hear once again.

"Let's go?"

Our eyes met, and I could see sadness, anger, and hurt in her eyes when she saw me. I could actually feel that she's trying to hold in her tears again, which she's been trying to hold on and hide earlier. I noticed her gulped down, and she quickly looked away avoiding my stare. I knew it, she's avoiding me..

"Nayeon! Great timing! Since were all here, we should get going now!" Jimin said as they all stood up, and me? I'm still standing to where I was, and I couldn't believe that, that 'someone' who's Mina's referring to was just Nayeon all along.

"Great." I talked softly, before glancing back at her again, and she's still looking away from me. I just hope that maybe later, everything's gonna go back to normal again and things between me and Nayeon, would be okay. I hope so.