Antwon's crush arrives on his birthday

Antwon, Jaden, Bobby, Eddie, LL Cool J, Beastie Boys, DMX, Fabolous, Russell Simmons, Ja rule, Ashanti, Irv Gotti, Swiss beatz, Method Man and Red man were at the def jam barbecue party at 12pm.
Antwon: Hello? Wassup babygirl? Oh u know chillin, you been keeping it tight for me? Ah yeah that's cool. Maybe later on you can bring that fine ass over to my crib, we can do a lil something something.....that's cool do ya thang, you got time, I can wait til u ready. Aight see you in a few, bye sexy.
Hangs up the phone, goes outside to party with the rest of his homies.
Bobby: This party is lit than a muthafucka, I feel like I'm in a playboy magazine party.
Eddie: Most of these hoes in bikini's are the girls in the playboy magazine cover. But they is fly as hell yo, no damn joke.
Bobby: Yo Antwon, you ever talk to that girl from last night.
Antwon: I don't know if I should call, should I call her.
Jaden: After you got them digits last night, you gots to dial that number and call her, right now.
Bobby: She fly than the rest of these girls out here that can be outta yo league.
Eddie: You mean out of your league, when it comes to me, they all go crazy for me.
Eddie: I gots that sex appeal than all y'all be dying to get.
Bobby: Like yo ass would try to be Al b sure worth a damn nigga.
Jaden: Just handle yo business and tell her how you feel.
Antwon: Aight, thanks j.
In the gym
Layla is at the gym working out with her friends Charli (Charli Baltimore), vita (vita the rapper) & brat (da brat).
Charli: So what went down with u and the fine ass youngsta last night cause I know you was checkin him out.
Layla: I was not, he just seemed like a cool guy to hang out with.
Brat: Yea right, that lil Mack boy could call you right now jus  to get yo attention and be like 'I didn't disturb you did I?'
Charli, vita and brat laughed.
Vita: Yea otherwise you would be the wife of some NBA star.
Charli: Housewife ain't my thing.
Brat: shit a man couldn't pay me to clean the kitchen and he ain't puttin in that work.
Vita: If he do for me I will do for him.
Layla: Thank you. Besides, I don't even know him, I rather talk to him in person than over a device.
Brat: I feel you on that, but when u talkin Instagram, Facebook, and twitter, I'm a monster on that.
Layla: Hahaha! I might call him, lemme get through wit my workout real quick.
Back to the party.
Antwon was still thinking whether or not he should call or not. Layla still having second thoughts.
Eddie: Yo A, c'mon man these girls is dying to lick you up and down. They really can't get enough of me over here tho.
Antwon: I'll be there in a minute, somebody hittin me up. Hello?
Layla: Hi Antwon.
Antwon: Layla?
Layla: Yeah, is this Antwon?
Antwon: Uh Y-yeah it's me. I didn't think you were gonna call, I was bout to call you.
Layla: Well I called you first, so how you doing?
Antwon: Good, how are you?
Layla: Good.
Antwon: What'chu doin on a beautiful afternoon?
Layla: Hanging with my friends.
Antwon: Ah yeah?
Layla: Yep, What'chu doin?
Antwon: Im having a good time, it's my birthday party, turning 21.
Layla: That's good. Today's your birthday?
Antwon: Yesterday was a celebration, today's the day I turn a grown man.
Layla: Oh well happy birthday!
Antwon: Thanks, I could've invited you but-
Layla: It's ok, I had to go with my friends birthday party anyway.
Antwon: Oh, you're having fun too?
Layla: Having a great time, this is off the chain.
Antwon: Great to hear.
Layla: By the way last night was fun, watching you perform, taking me out to the party. I really had a great time.
Antwon: Me too, by the way, who was the midget with the kango hat on.
Layla: If your thinking he's my boyfriend, he's not, he's my friend.
Antwon: I didn't ask if he's your boyfriend, I just asked who was he.
Layla: I know, I was just messing wit u, but I'm sure you got hundreds of girlfriends surrounding you.
Antwon: They just groupies they don't mean nothin to me.
Layla: Yea aight...playa.
Antwon: Gettin all up each other's business.
Layla: *laughs* You started it.
Antwon: Yeah well I didn't mean to.
Layla: Yes you did.
Antwon: Aight maybe I did.
Layla: I gotta get going, I'll talk to you later.
Antwon: Aight, will it be cool if we get to know each other?
Layla: Yeah, sounds amazing.
Antwon: Aight cool, later Layla.
Layla: Bye Antwon.
They both hung up.
Eddie: Get to know each other huh?
Antwon: Man shut up so I can out ball you in the pool in basketball.
Eddie: She'll probably tell u she got a boyfriend, he can rap better than you maybe.
Antwon: Like your fingers gon do the talkin.
Eddie: Well they gon do some ass whippin that's a damn sure.
Later on that night around sun set, P. Diddy and his girlfriend Dana came into the party as surprise guests.
Diddy: Yo Waddup cool j!
Cool j: Wassup dizzle diddy!
Dana: Hey LL.
Cool j: How you doin Dana.
Diddy: How u livin man?
Cool j: Shit livin large legend!
Diddy: Hahaha! I see you. So where the birthday boy?
Cool j: He over there by the bar table chillin with yo son's.
Diddy: Oh for real?
Cool j: yea.
Diddy: Ayo King! Yo King!
Antwon: My favorite record owner in bad boy, wassup puffy!
They gave each other a hug.
Diddy: Wassup big boy! I see you shinin wit all that gold, havin them ladies in the jacuzzi, money fallin from the sky, you livin yoself like a legend homie!
Antwon: I don sold more records than kris kross, bow wow, and lil Romeo at the age 13. Everybody finna follow in my footsteps.
Cool j: I hope they do king. Cause you don changed the game wit three albums that went multi platinum in a row, so you bout the next big thing.
Antwon: Thanks y'all, you know I would've never made it if it wasn't for you diddy and uncle l.
Cool j: Speaking of uncle l, my song is playin.
Diddy: Ima holla at my son's.

Antwon is in the jacuzzi talking with the hot ladies, then Dana walks towards him.

Dana: How you doing Antwon?
Antwon: Oh hey Dana. I'm good, how you doing?
Dana: Good, you should feel more than good now that you're 21.
Antwon: I am, this party is lit!
Dana: Yeah it's turning up!
Antwon had a crush on Dana ever since he saw her on that me & u video and he once again has a flashback on when he first saw her.

Eddie: Yo Antwon, Antwon, you aight dawg?
Antwon: Yea I'm cool.
Jaden: Man if you think about gettin with her, diddy will whip yo ass.
Bobby: No bullshit man, he'll bitch slap you all the way back to South Africa.
Antwon: Like you?
Bobby: Whatever, jus watch yo back before you get attacked.
Antwon: Ain't nothin goin down, if that's his girl, that's his girl, I ain't fronting on him.
Eddie: Aight then, now get yo ass back in the jacuzzi before these ladies wash away birthday boy!
Antwon laughed.

Comment/vote/tell what's you think about it/peace out.