Helping a Runaway

~a few minutes into Redstar's speech~
I notice Moonpaw and Adderpaw begin to leave. "Where are you going?" I ask. "We're running away." Moonpaw replies in a deadly serious tone. "Why?" I ask. Burntpaw and the other four turn towards us to hear our conversation. "For... personal reasons." Adderpaw replies, glancing quickly at Moonpaw. Moonpaw casts a nervous glance towards the medicine cats. My mind races to figure it out but I don't say anything. "Are you...?" My eyes widen. Burntpaw are cluelessly stand next to me. "A-am I what?" Moonpaw asks nervously. "Um, getting wider?" I say trying not to tell the others what going on. "Are you her calling fat?" Burntpaw says incredulously from next to me. We notice Redstar coming to the end of his speech. Shadestar steps forward to talk. "W-we have to go... Somewhere." Moonpaw says. "I'll help you." I say and look at the other five. They all nod. "Okay. Is it possible for you to cover our exit?" Moonpaw asks and I nod. Adderpaw interjects. "We better hurry," He says. "Cats are starting to notice our group." I nod again. "If asks I'll you went over to... what's you medicine cat's name?" I ask. "Bumbletail." Moonpaw says. "Okay, so you urgently need to talk to Bumbletail and I don't happen to notice the direction you went." I reply with a mischievous glint on my eye. Moonpaw and Adderpaw smile gratefully and leave. Burntpaw, the others, and I turn and listen to Shadstar finish his speech. Hazelpaw and Dustypaw go back to thier clan, and Spottedpaw and Oakpaw do the same. Burntpaw and I walk over to the other Windclan cats and go back to our camp. When we get back to the Apprentice den we see that the other apprentices are asleep. Burntpaw lays down on his best and moves it almost imperceptibly closer to mine. He looks at his feet nervously. "I really like you, Bluepaw." He says. "I like you too." I respond, wondering why he's nervous. He looks me in the eyes, something in them glimmering. "Not just like, I-I think I love you." He says and blushes. (I don't care that cats can't actually blush!) I blush too. I whisper, "Me too." With that revelation, and both of us clearly flustered, we move our nests even closer together and go to sleep.

I'm sorry it's so short. I promise the next one will be longer.