At First Glance

I wanna take her in my arms, that cozy atmosphere was making me think of her. Like that evening breeze was forcing me to remember the time when her hair were almost on my face. Oh God! I never ever want to forget that sudden bump we had due to that crowd.
Those black curls, sparkly brown eyes, her short height and that not so generous smile. But something was there in her that's making me think of her all day and now here I'm on the rooftop looking at the sky.
Did she noticed me? What she was doing there? Where would be she now? Did she too felt something like I do? Hah! Too many questions and everything's having just one answer, I don't know. What a big stupid I'm thinking of someone I just saw for a minute. Hey! people say love at first sight exist, does it?
These stars are so beautiful, this night is so beautiful, everything seems to be just perfect. And among all these things she was like the brightest star of universe.
I always hated those crowded places but see what's happening to me, now I really wanna go to that place again. I don't care who would be around me or even the noise of that crowd is not bothering me now coz the moment I saw her I just felt silence complete silence.
She was in hurry or might be a bit scared. She was carrying a brown paper bag which was dropped due to our bump but my focus was not that. And then she said "Can't you see! What if it's broken?" and she took a sigh and further added in frustration "oh gosh these people. "
She might be worried and that's why said these kinda rude words but trust me her words not at all bothered me. In fact her voice made me go crazy. I never experienced something like this before. But I want to see her again and to know everything about her coz she seems to be the one that would complete me.
And oh! in the sky there I saw a shooting star, I closed my eyes and want to wish just one thing " I wanna see that face once again."