Chapter 4:The audition part 2

After the bell ring

After the bell ring...

You:Ok you promise we will go shopping at 3 afternoon until 4:15?
KayLee:Yes
You:thinking the song?
YoungJi:4:20 until 4:50
You:Practicing the song?
Mina:4:55 until 6:00
You:where will we practice?
EunBi:At your hou-i mean mansion?
You:sure!
YoungJi:and..who will pick we up?
EunBi :Me!
YoungJi:ok
You:pick we up on 2:30?
KayLee:agree?
All:agree!
You: wear purple shirt,please (you make puppy eyes)
KayLee:sure!

You got pick by your driver on 1:30

♤Hyemin POV♤

You thought at yourself:ok one hour left before EunBi unnie pick us up,what should I do? Watch movies? Swimming? Exercise?Selfie for 30 minutes? Watch theater at my house (yes you have theater at your house) or dance?Umm i should.....dance! If dance,what genre? Kpop!" Umm...Hyemin...were here!" You here some body said you look up and saw your new driver calling you. "Oh! Sorry i was thinking what i should do before go to shopping with my friends" you smile. He smile back"do you want me to send you annd your friends to the mall?"he said.I said"Oh! No need one of my friend driver will pick us up" you explain."Oh ok!" He said while smiling.

After I hop out the limo,I get in into our family mansion.Once you get in you greet your maids and your mother.

I greet my mom"Hey mom! I am home!" My mom greet me back"Oh hei Hyemin.Welcome home!"I asked my mom"Where is dad?" My mom answered"Oh your dad is still at his entertaintment"If you dont know my dad is the CEO of JYP entertaintment.You said"Oh..mom" My mom said "What honey?"I want to audition for.."I said. Your mom said "If you audition for JYP you can audition" "Sure" you said back."Oh its 1:15 already" you said while you look at your watch."Why" my mom said.
"Oh,I got to shopping for the audition can I?" My mom said"sure why not?"Thank you!"I said cutely.

After the long chit chat with my mom I go dancing *this is my dancing outfit*

You cover Hate by 4 minutes

Just think you are Ari.......

To be continued♡

Hey guys!! I am sorry if my story is not interested or boring please tell me,IF you like my story please vote and follow me i love you!!