Finally!

Our mum stayed at the hotel to get some stuff fixed while our dad went with us to go to their house. We called an Uber to pick us up. The Uber then finally arrived. We went in, dad sat in front while Lena and I sat at the back seats. "Where are you guys headed?" the driver asked kindly. "Um, do you know where this place is?" Lena asked as she showed her the address from her phone to the driver. The driver mumbled the address looking at it carefully. "Uuhh, yeah! Yeah I do, it's pretty near here." he said. "Yay! Thank you so much!" I said and we were headed for the house.
Arriving at the house
"Here it is." the driver smiled. "Thank you so much!" we both said. "Thank you." our dad said as he gave him the payment. "Wow, this house is so big and modern." I said as we both hopped out of the car. "Yeah, houses in LA are so nice and modern." Lena said looking at the house from top to bottom. It was a white house, a big white house with a big garage and some cars in front. "Do you think they're there?" I asked her. "Wellll, I'm pretty scared to knock but this is the address. We have never been here and we don't know if it's right though. "Come one guys, you guys go, I'll just wait here." our dad said. "Ok, let's do this Lena!" I said. "Let's go." she said and we both went to the front door and rang the doorbell. No one answered. "Do you think they're-" Lena was about to say something when someone opened the door. He was tall, had blonde hair, and had a vlog camera in his hand. "Umm, hello?" he said. "Uh, hi." we said shyly. "I'm Jake Paul, you guys need anything with Team 10?" he asked. "Um, hello, I'm Lena and she is Lisa." Lena said and we both turned to face him again. His mouth was open like he was surprised. "You guys have a clothing line right?" he asked. "Uh, yeah." we nodded and at the same time we were smiling. "OMG! I KNOW YOU GUYS! Lucas and Marcus talked about you guys!" he said. THIS IS THE RIGHT HOUSE THEN! Lena and I looked at each other smiling with shock. "Is Lucas and Marcus here right now?" I asked. "Yeah, they're upstairs. You guys can come in." he offered. "Oh okay, just wait." Lena said and she went to our dad and told him that we were being offered to go inside. "I'll just go to Starbucks and stay there, just call me when you guys are done." he smiled and Lena thanked him and came back. "Can we?" she asked. "Yes, of course!" Jake said and we both went in and sat on the black couch. "Lu-" Jake was about to shout out their names but I interrupted him. "Can we surprise them?" I asked. "Uh, YEAH! I'll think of a prank. Can I vlog this?" he asked. "Yeah sure." I said and he thought of a plan.
He finally thought of a plan and he told us what to do. "Okay, so this is really plain but you guys just stay there and watch TV while I pretend that I'll be leaving but before I leave I'l tell them to turn off the TV which will make them go downstairs and when they go downstairs, they'll see you guys!" he said. "Omg! Yes! Great idea!" we both said. "Okay, I'll just be staying outside, hiding." "LUCAS AND MARCUUUS! I'm gonna go to a meeting and I'm running late, can you guys turn the TV off when I'm out? Thanks guys!" he shouted and ran outside to hide. We positioned ourselves and made ourselves comfortable. We heard a door open and some footsteps coming downstairs. "They're coming!" Lena whispered in excitement.
*Marcus' POV
Jake was leaving and he told us to turn the TV off. "Yo come on Lucas, let's just chill downstairs." I said. "Yeah sure." he agreed and we both went downstairs. "Welp, he really did leave the TV on." I said and we laughed. We walked down the stairs and we saw two people watching TV. "Yo!" I shouted in shock. "WhaoO!" Lucas said as he took a closer look of the two people.
*Lisa's POV
"Yo!" Marcus shouted and Lucas shouted, "WhaoO!" which made us both laugh so we stood up and the four of us walked towards each other. "Hi guys!" I said. "Hallo!" Lena said. "Omg you guys are here! I didn't know you guys were coming!" Marcus said as the four of us hugged. "HAHA GOTCHA GUYS!" Jake said running inside with his vlog camera. "You planned this Jake?" Lucas asked laughing. "Yup!" he laughed. "Dang, it's nice to meet you guys in person finally!" Lucas said as the four of us hugged. "Aw, twins and twins dang!" Jake said. "Okay guys I really have a meeting so gotta get on that grind, bye guys!"
"You guys wanna sit on the couch?" Marcus asked. "Yeah sure." we smiled and the four of us sat down. "When did you guys arrive?" Lucas asked. "Today!" Lena said. "Seriously? And you guys still came here? Thanks guys!" Lucas said. "No problem, we really wanted to meet you guys!" I said. "Aw, that's sweet." Marcus smiled. I blushed a little there to be honest, his smile is soooo cute.