Part 2

"I have also gone through rough moments ," I say and look down, my family is kind of like his in a way. "I think we may have that whole family thing in common.

Really? Well go on then." He nods for me to proceed.

"I was raised here in Kansas City, but im from Nebraska. Kind of like you I guess because both my parents are from Paris." I pause and look up see that his face holds a curious look. Likes he's trying to figure something out. But what, I shake my thoughts away and continue with my life events."I have one older brother that goes to community college. I got no grandparents whatsoever. My parent's are not around as often as they should be. You know they think that because they drown themselves in money that I will too, just so that they don't have to waste their time on me or my brother. I hate that." He gives me an understanding smile." And I pretty much know everyone in here except you.

Sounds alot like my own life. I hope we can get to know each other throughout the school year." At his last words he had on a huge grin that made me smiled. Some how I felt that I would get to know him much much sooner. WHOA.

"Class" Everyone looks up at the sub. "You have 10 more minutes in here. Dont forget to write the three things about your partner

." With that said she goes back to flirting with Joe. Is that even legal? I quickly jot down three things that I remember about Alexanders' life.

"So whats your next class?" I ask and look at Alexander. He hands me his schedule and I look it over. Oh, we got the same class. " Well we might as well go together," I keep browsing through it and find out that we prety much have classes together. "We got the same classes.

Oh, really? Well then, you'll lead the way because I do not know my way around.

Your new, of course it's a bit early for you to know your way around." Handing back the paper I begin to examine his face, so familiar. How can that be? I look him in the eye and surprise gets the best of me, it's like I know him. Curiosity gets the best of me. "Hey Alexander, how long have you been here? In Kansas City I mean.

I got here just last week,why?

I dont know, it's weird. Like your face is really familar but I mean you said it's been a while since you were last here. And I never heard your name anywhere.

Well I don't know, I mean maybe I'm just one of those faces that people think they have seen before.

No, I'm getting the feeling like we've interacted before. You probably think I'm crazy or something.

Actually I sort of feel the same way towards you." The bell rings and we get up to turn our papers in. Man sitting in a chair for an hour hurts. My butt is numb. This hasn't happened since last May. "Let's go. My legs fell asleep and I need to move around.

Alright, should I carry your binder too, your hands might've fallen asleep too." He laughs and I playfully smack his hand. "So your gonna join the football team or something?" I ask remembering the conversation that he had with Blake earlier.