Chapter 8: Fun

Miki's POV

I was at my mansion. Alone. Ray wasn't anywhere to be found.

Honestly, I'm worried. He doesn't answer my calls and he wasn't at their house. What could've happened?

"Miss Hiyashi, you have guests." A maid told me.

"Bring them in please."

They went in. It was Honey and Takashi.

"Miki!" Honey quickly hugged me and I hugged back. It was nice to be back in his arms again.

"Hey Mitskuni. Hey Takashi. What's up?" I asked, tilting my head and hugging Usa-chan. Right, I forgot to return this to Honey.

"Because you finally got your memories back, we wanted to celebrate by going to a fair by the ocean later at eight!" Mitsukuni exclaimed, sparkles forming in his eyes.

"Yay! I wanna go!" I exclaimed instantly jumping up and down.

"Yay! We'll pick you up later at seven!" Honey said with a smile and left.

~*****~

The hosts was with us. I mean, it couldn't be only us right?

When we reached the fair, I stood still in awe. The ocean was illuminated by the light of the moon and it was mesmerizing.

"Ah! Miki-senpai!"

I heard my name and was immediately bear-hugged.

"R-Renge... C-Can't breathe..." I said, gasping for air.

"Ah! Sorry Miki-senpai!" This feels familiar.

"I didn't know you'll be here Renge." Kyo-chan said, having his usual cool demeanor.

"Kyoya-sama!" Renge-chan was instantly by Kyo-chan's side. Kyo-chan sighed in annoyance. I giggled. Some things never change.

"Shall we?" Tama-chan asked.

"Yeah!" We all replied with excitement.

We walked towards the booths. Honey saw a shooting booth and payed for a turn. He hit one of the targets accurately. I clapped.

"Yay! Bravo!" I exclaimed. He blushed and smiled at me.

"I'll get that one for you, Mi-chan!" There's that ol' nickname.

He aimed for the target again. And...

He failed.

"Wah! I'm so sorry Mi-chan!" He cried as we walked.

"Shh, it's okay Mitsukuni! We could just go get cotton candy!" I tried to cheer him up and smiled. Well, I was a little sad but he gave an effort for it! It's the thought that counts.

"B-But..."

"No buts! We're here to have fun, right? So stop crying!" I said and grabbed his hand. I dragged him to the cotton candy cart.

We both have cotton candy. I didn't notice that the other hosts were not with us. Oh well, we could just look for them later.

"Mi-chan! The fireworks are going to start!" Honey told me and dragged me towards the shore.

The night wind brought a refreshing feeling through my body. It was nice to be in a beach every now and then.

As soon as we took a seat at one of the benches, the fireworks started. Honey and I looked up at the sky in awe.

I gasped as I felt his hand crawl up to mine. I immediately let my gaze towards Honey and he was looking at the fireworks. He leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Ne, Mi-chan. I'm glad you got your memories back. I just- I don't know what I would do if you didn't... I could've done something to myself and if I didn't see your notebook I-" I cut him off.

"The stars looks beautiful today."

He looked back up and smiled. "Yeah, but not as beautiful as you."

I giggled. "Aww, thanks. You're handsome too."

"Thanks."

We both laughed. I don't really want to think of anything right now. As long as Honey is by my side, I'm the happiest girl in the world.

"There you are you two!" Tama-chan exclaimed. We both looked at his direction. He was with the other hosts.

"Honey-senpai! Miki-senpai!" I heard Hika-chan and Kao-chan called, waving their hands.

We ran up to them and I noticed something immediately.

"Where's Haru-chan?"

"Oh, Haruhi is waiting for us at the tent." Kao-chan said.

"We're going to eat now! Come on!" Tama-chan exclaimed excitedly and ran.

"Oi Tono! Wait up!" The twins were also off.

"Bunch of kids." Kyo-chan whispered and shook his head. I giggled. It was a good thing everything is back to normal.

~*****~

We ate at the tent. There was a lot of food and we ate a lot as we talked happily.

"And then he squirted water from his nose!"

"It was your fault, you evil twins!"

We all laughed at Tamaki and the twin's antics. It was nice to have their normal fighting.

"Want some?" Honey asked me as he offered me a piece of chocolate. I opened my mouth and he put it in.

"This tastes nice." I complimented.

"Want more? There's a lot of these!" Honey said.

"Yes please!"

This is a very normal day in my life. And I'm happy to experience it with my friends.