I'm Kitten 10

I'm Kitten
Chapter 10
Play time...

♡♡♡ Ok before I begin I just want to let out a big huge awesome announcement to make , actually I have two awesome things to say and it will be at the end of the chapter or if I make this two long I will put it in the next Secret Chapter so just stay tuned. I'm really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!.♡♡♡♡♡

Laney and Nicolas guided me through the crowd of people. I've never been in such a packed place before. I mean with people drinking then yea but.... everyone is having sex here. Well I don't think they would call it that. Maybe a one night stand. At 9 in the morning?. Alright but I'm not the one to judge , that would make me sound like a hypocrite.

As we pass these people I notice one woman in particular. She is a very small woman with thick brown hair and big green eyes. But besides her obvious features...On her top half she I wearing a bib?. Something used for children babies even so that they wouldn't make a mess with what ever they are eating...An on her lower half she has a diaper. Something that is also used for babies. I stared at her as long and scrutinize as possible, before I'm being taken to a private room. The private room was dim , so dim that it could give you a headache. In the middle of the room was a king sized bed shaped into a heart. An all over the walls were whips, belts, paddle's, and more.

Panic started to over lap my emotions as I planted my feet to the ground. "Is there something wrong? , do you not like it?". Laney gives me a curious look. "Are you going to hurt me?". I ask goosebumps arising from my skin, my palm begins to sweat. "No honey we won't do anything that you aren't comfortable with". I take another look around and my heart slows a little calming down. "Ok". I walk further into the room as Nicolas shuts the door. Laney wastes no time as she roughly pulls my hair and kisses me. Are lips barley move in sync do to us carelessly kissing. Nicolas moves around and pulls down my pants and smacks my bottom. I let out a yelp while he just chuckles.

Laney brings my face back to hers as we kiss passionately. Nicolas then pulls down my underwear exposing my bare bottom. I break the kiss and look down at my dripping wet pussy. Laney moans and gets on her knees. "Are you ready Kitten?". I nod my head bitting my lip. "We need words Kitten". Nicolas says tapping my bottom. I take a sharp intake before moaning out

Yes Daddy

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●

"Uh huh you like that you little slut?".

"Yes mommy!".

As of right now I'm being pounded into by mommy and daddy pointer finger. At first it hurt really bad....like really really bad. But after a while it started to feel really good....like really really good. I was currently laying on my back and my thighs and legs were tied together and pushed torwards me. Which giving them a perfect veiw on me all of me to be exact. I never knew I was so dirty and rotten to the core. Back in college or living with my family even dreaming about going outside alone was an ass whooping in the morning sitting at the table. Left hand belt. Right hand... a selection of buckles. Yea I wouldn't do anything rash then.

But now....now I am free and I'm doing things that I never thought that I would've even had the thought to do. Oral sex before marriage. Wait does this even count?. Probably... Dating two beautiful people at the same time and to not even mention that there are my bosses. Just thinking about it. I'm bent over on Daddys desk my legs spread showing my bare ass to him. My dripping wet pussy all over his papers completely ruining them and daddy pounding into me like a bad drum.

I come back to reality when I feel something soft and wet go up my thigh. I look down and see mommy licking up my thigh getting closer and closer to my pussy. "What are you doing in that head of yours it making you make a bigger mess then you already have". Daddy says while dipping his fingers into my wet pussy. I let out a very loud moan. Laney takes this as a chance and dives right into me. Slurping and licking all my wetness and my cum away from my body. This however turns me on even more as I cum again. "She needs house training Laney she has cum four times and we were supposed to stop at one to give her rest". I lie back down not giving a damn. "She only just started Nicolas give her time but I'm not cleaning you with my tongue again young lady you are going to have to clean this mess up yourself". She points her finger and gives me a glare. I sigh and get up to clean up my mess only to immediately sit back down. "It hurts". I moan out to mommy and daddy. They both come over and lie me down in the bed. "Your just sore it will go away after a while , just rest now we will talk later". I nod my head and close my eyes.

I think I'm starting to like them....

Recap...

♡♡♡♡ Ok before I begin I just want to let out a big huge awesome announcement to make , actually I have two awesome things to say and it will be at the end of the chapter or if I make this two long I will put it in the next Secret Chapter so just stay tuned. I'm really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!.♡♡♡♡♡

So yea I do have a couple things to say and the last one is not to rub in or judge or any of that bull I just want to share it with you because I know that you guys won't make fun of me because your into what I'm into and if not them why are you reading this?.

So 1st thing I had to say was we have 700 people over that number start reading this book!!🎁🎂🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉. I don't know about you guys but I think that this is an accomplishment through what this book has gone through so far. I can remember that just the other day that I only had like 20 readers and no life... I'm playing with you. But I'm really happy that alot of you enjoy my book and I apperceive of that. There will be a Secret Chapter coming soon so please load the comments on here with any questions you might have.

On to the next!.

The 2nd and last thing I want to announce is that....

I FINALLY FOUND A FUCKING DADDY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm literally so excited I can't sit down . But now that I have a daddy maybe my inspiration imagination and writing skills will increase because now I will be more experienced with my Ddlg/mslg/Kitten play life style.

Well thank you so much for the support I love you all very much and have a nice day!.

Don't forget to comment questions for the Secret Chapter♡