Chapter 3 //Explanation//

♡(Edited)♡    

               (Previously)
    Next thing I see is me holding a massive gold shotgun with celestial power surronding it, I then said "U SHOULD KNOW WHO YOUR MESSING WITH BOY" after that he went running. Suddenly I got hit by a brick.......

       Back To The Story Yall (An: What the flip with Yall???) (FK: WHY DID I KEEP YALL IN)

       (Narrator POV BTW)

   "Well while she is finally not trying to kill him, where the actual fluff are we, like seriously", said the girl with blue hair. She seemed to be really quite until now but lets just say she has a heck of an arm.

  "Okay.... well we still haven't found out your name yet", says Jellal (FK: Lucy just got knocked out wait WHY DID I PUT JELLAL WAIT NVM... B u t ... You care about her name but Lucy just got knocked out.)

"Well names Nicole but you can call me Nico, and before you ask I'm a dragon slayer of darkness", says the girl with blue hair. (An: From now on I'm calling her Nico okay because it's easier but if someone calls her Nicole they mean Nico... Okay... Okay... back to the story my Chicas)

  "Uhhhhh...... people need to seriously stop knocking me out it's not fun.....",  Lucy says, "but okay now why are we here for the mission again before I give up and leave". (FK: I had to reread knocked out because I thought it said knocked up and I was like what was going through my mind when I wrote this)

"Were here too fix this land of the curse" says Laxus, "What ever  the f-- *Lightning crackles* curse is".

"The curse is a time curse no one growns old, it seems like fun but that means babies can never grown", says Misty. Everyone just nods waiting for more of an explanation to come. Misty finally sees this and continues what it means.

"It all started when this kid lost this bet to these thieves who wanted one wish and the wish was to never grow old", says Misty "So I've come from the future to solve that and fix it, we need to find the kid before she makes that bet".

"Wouldn't it not be bad to never grow old", says Natsu.

  "Okay so we do die we can die from any situation.. we just never grow old and the curse makes it worse were certain things also makes us die quicker like getting hit by a car... we just instantly die", says Mist.

"Stupid cars......", says Natsu

(An: Okay thats all Im writing for now so I at least have writin something because I also need to update my other stories soon)

Kayla: Sorry it's short but some of my chapters are a lot shorter and I'm trying to at least post something.... lol

Sting: GUESS WHOS BACK BABY....Wait why am I not talked about in this one.... Im the Sting

Kayla: Yea the Perverted Sting

Natsu: YEA

Lucy: Well that's it I'll seeya next week Chicas

Author: THATS MY NICKNAME FOR THEM