Chapter 4 - Euphoria

Hi, I'm back... 😂 I'm so sorry I haven't posted legit fucking anything it's just that I have exams and GCSEs coming up soon and this is legitimately the only chance I can do a chapter (or few) as it is finally a holiday... Ugh anyway. Let's just hope that my range in vocabulary and punctuation had improved in the past months/year 😂👌
Y/N = Your Name

Your POV

Raiden wore an almost pained look, mixed with curiosity. He seemed to be very deep in thought as he stared down at the motionless aqua beneath his feet. He glanced up. From me to George he unexpectedly grasped at my brothers frail shoulders in a desperate manner. Keeling slightly, I jolted in my place as an expression of surprise, almost disgust plastered my features as I stared downward at the cybernetic organism crouching before my also surprised, brother.
"George, I need every detail about how you escaped-!"
Raiden eagerly exclaimed in desperation. He weakly shook my brother causing his dainty body to ever so slightly stumble back. He hesitantly nodded in response as Raiden did the same. Raiden kept his firm grip upon my sibling's thinly clothed shoulders. He shifted his gaze upon my now settled profile, it was still difficult to sheild my once surprised look. He released my brother and stood. He crouched to my eye level; reassuringly placed each hand upon my forearm and bicep and tried his best to give a subtle comforting stare, without seeming scary. He still seemed to sense my uneasiness in his sudden presence.
"It's okay, I'll make sure you and your brother see to secured safety. Just trust me and hang in a little longer. I know it's difficult but, your brother desperately needs you and you need to remain strong for him. You are the only one he has, alright?" His sudden words moved me and I gained certain trust. I knew that this journey so far had been difficult on not just me, but my brother too. I had never really put my mind to just how hard this was and his speech had just brought all this emotions I knew were there to more terrorizing measures. I tried to conceal the tears, but it was just so difficult at this present moment. He saw right through my disguise as if it were nothing, as if he'd done this before. As if he'd experienced something like this before, as if someone experienced the same pain as me in the past. I didn't dawdle on the thought for long as streaks of tears poured out from my eyes and trailed their way down to the bottom of my face, I desperately but quickly looked for a source of emotional support and embraced the one before me. Although his body was artificial and immensely firm it comforted me. Unlike any other living organism could ever do. I released steady and subtle sobs. Raiden tensed up and his eyes widened in surprise, as if he'd never experienced this type of physical contact before. Unsure on what to do, he laid a single hand upon my central back and crouched on one knee. I fell on both knees as the sudden change in level left my un-orientated. My sobs quickly turned it wails and Raiden comfortingly tightened his grip as he tried to settle my, loud noises of sadness.

...

(sorry if Raiden is immensely OOC-)

(I'm thinking of updating the stories cover art btw-)