Chapter 3

So thanks to my only
commenter!!! I appreciated it so much that I read both your stories and voted on every chapter and every one whom (or who irdek) reads this, get a shout out for comments so shout to: @allipop201 every check out there stories there's one about the Percy Jackson books becoming real and one about "truth or dare"... Anyways on to the story

POV PERCY

Annabeth, Frank and myself ran for our life's, literally as I lead then to the stables.

"Ok Frank you transform into a cricket and go get eggs from the kitchen" he seemed confused, but obeyed and left me and Annabeth alone.

I looked Annabeth square in the eyes and grabbed both of her hands "no matter what I'll aways love you wise girl" I said and I could see the wires turning in her head until she understood. "I will always love you too seaweed brain" I leaned in to kiss her, bug she pushed away "kiss me when you come back alive" we laughed and almost didn't here the sound above us.

Annabeth and I looked up together and suddenly a bucket full of glue fell on is then feathers.

I wiper the glue from my eyes and looked in the door way to see a laughing Leo "rule number 1 don't let your guard down" he said me and Annabeth fell to the ground "forever" I crocked out and Annabeth looked me in the eyes with tears streaming down her face "forever" and then Annabeth grabbed my hand and my vision started to blur and then it was just nothingness.

A/N: I'm evil...