Smash

Pete walks into the room where Mikey was sitting comfortably on the couch daydreaming about how hard he was going to fuck up his brother's game in D&D.
    Pete stands there for about, like 5 minutes, and then Mikey looks up.
  "Tf u want?"
"Lemme smash???11!1?" Pete exclaims .
"No Pete.  I don't wanna smash."
Pete pulls a bunch of blue straws out of his pockets. "Look at all this blue.. All this blue, and you still don't wanna smash."
Mikey ignores Pete, and continues to fantasize about battle schemes. Pete walks slowly away and grumbles to himself,
"Patrick always let me smash.."
Mikey was shook. He felt so attacked rn to be honest, like tf?
"Well. If you wanna be like that, go to Patrick."
Now Pete's shook.
"Fine I'm gonna go over there, and play a good game of Super Smash Bros."
Pete kicks open the door and runs out. Pete kinda just runs to Patrick's house. He busts through that door.
"HEY PATRICK YOU WANT SOM FUK??????!?!!!1!1+?!++1"
Patrick is so fucking surprised that he fell off the side of rainbow road in Mario Cart, and spits out the gallon of water that he was sadly chugging at the time.
"W•h°At" Patrick half screams out.
Pete shuffles over to where Patrick is sitting and squishes his face between his palms.
"Do. You. Want. Som. Fuk."
Pete pulls out all of the blue straws again.
"I even have blue."
Patrick smacks Pete's hands off his face.
"Dude you even have the blue?"
"Fukc yea"
"Dude sure let's smash"
Pete stands up and pulls his urine tube out of his pants.
"Wow u have a big water bottle."
Then Pete's phone beeps. It's Mikey. The text reads,
MikeyBae: Pete I'm sorry, I do wanna smash. 😥😥😩💦💦😩 come back baby dick. 😭

Pete looks at Patrick, and zips up his pants.
"Goodbye Patrick, Mikey wants some fuk."

"Wait tf"

_______

Pete arrives back at Mikey's and enters through the door that he already crushed when he exited. Pete then, right away, strips and tells Mikey to feast his eyes open his sexy abs, that don't exist. Then Mikey takes a look at Pete's urine tube, which Pete is very proud of. Then Mikey's eyes snap up.
"Your dick looks like a crushed Coke Zero can."

PETE IS FUCKING DONE NOW OK, LIEK YOU CAN INSULT HIS FAMILY, YOU CAN INSULT HIS FRIENDS, BUT IF YOU INSULT HIS SKIN FLOWER, HE'S GONNA KILL YA.

"PATRICK THOUGHT MY THING WAS BIG"

Long story short, Pete never smashed...